Cattapilla's Blackberry Kush and Mango Kush Grow Diary

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi All. The Mango was harvested today. Was long hours trimming, since it was my first time, and there was a couple of slips! But now she's hanging in the closet. I have all the sugar leaves and mishaps in a paper bag to dry. Tomorrow I will make a test run of the gumdrop recipe I want to try and modify for edibles. This grow gives me a lot of hope!

Mango Kush 10/26/19 Germination - 02/12/20 Harvest.

Trim and untrimmed
Trimmed
Closet
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi All. The Mango was harvested today. Was long hours trimming, since it was my first time, and there was a couple of slips! But now she's hanging in the closet. I have all the sugar leaves and mishaps in a paper bag to dry. Tomorrow I will make a test run of the gumdrop recipe I want to try and modify for edibles. This grow gives me a lot of hope!

Mango Kush 10/26/19 Germination - 02/12/20 Harvest.

Nice!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys! This is the beginning of week 11 for Blackberry Kush. I can see now how a plant bulks up. It doesn't seem to be doing much more at this point, to me. But I'm not sure if she's amber enough. So what do you think. Harvest, or let her ride one more week. 😸

Bb1
Bb3
Dbear180

Dbear180

Dude it looks killllerrrrrr! I think you could go either way at this point. Orrrrrr take your tops & let just the smaller bottom nugs go another week, then you could compare & see if that extra week kicks the stone up another notch. Knowledge for the next run 👍

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Mango Kush dry and ready for a jar. 🥳 Smells strong and delicious! 36gr after shaving off the 14g for the plastic egg dying tubs. 1.27oz. It's making me feel like a movie star. Don't kill my buzz by showing me one branch of your harvested weed that's the size of a baby's arm!

20200220 164518
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Mango Kush dry and ready for a jar. 🥳 Smells strong and delicious! 36gr after shaving off the 14g for the plastic egg dying tubs. 1.27oz. It's making me feel like a movie star. Don't kill my buzz by showing me one branch of your harvested weed that's the size of a baby's arm!

Congrats Cat! You held out and waited till the time was right and now you get to reap the rewards! I'm happy for ya, the bud looks fantastic too! How does it smoke?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I know I would try a bit if it were me but I have horrible self control that way... But if you have the mental fortitude to hold out for sure you can wait! You'll just have more better smoke to smoke when it's time.

Top Bottom