Cattapilla's Blackberry Kush and Mango Kush Grow Diary

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Blackberry Kush dry and jarred. It gave me 2.1 oz. That makes me feel really happy. Hopefully my plants will get thicker and with more buds, but for now, I have plenty to cook with. I've made potent butter out of the Mango trim, and a less potent coconut oil infusion out of the Blackberry. I added boveda packs to each jar as the weed seems pretty dry. Thus ends my first seed to harvest grow. Thanks for all the kind suggestions and observations.

20200227 180905
20200227 182053
newh

newh

Blackberry Kush dry and jarred. It gave me 2.1 oz. That makes me feel really happy. Hopefully my plants will get thicker and with more buds, but for now, I have plenty to cook with. I've made potent butter out of the Mango trim, and a less potent coconut oil infusion out of the Blackberry. I added boveda packs to each jar as the weed seems pretty dry. Thus ends my first seed to harvest grow. Thanks for all the kind suggestions and observations.
nice.Happy tokin Cattapilla

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hi guys, Happy Saturday! I think the Mango Kush is ready for harvest as she's allegedly a daytime med and the Blackberry is a nighttime med. Please give feedback. The last photo is of the Blackberry.
Hey cattapilla , beautiful work !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Awsome cat! Looks tasty and sure gives ya great sense of accomplishment huh!

Latest posts

Top Bottom