Caygeon Holler Ka nuh buhs w/ Sporty

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Howdy good peoples.

Been trying to keep myself somewhat busy after shutting down my main flower & veg areas.
Still have my Mom's so they need well taken care of. Just about ready for a trim.

Fat Banana,
Washing Machine
GG4 X GDP
Celestial Dragon
Orange Cookies x Nicole Kush
Wife X Cherry Blossom CBD

Planning to grow out the Celestial Dragon as soon as I fire up again in a month or so.

View attachment 1148518

Soo...here is my little experiment. A 20 X 20 tent in my shed getting all the heat & humidity ma nature has got + growing in coco + in 1/2 gal fabsteamers.

I finished up my Sweet Breath grow by chopping early. Started to reveg so decided to move on & fool with a cpl very small single stemmers in 1/2gal w/coco.

Watering 2x'd by hand morning & night, gravity drip during the day. Here's a few pics. GelatOG & Bubba Kush.

View attachment 1148520

View attachment 1148521View attachment 1148522View attachment 1148523View attachment 1148524View attachment 1148525View attachment 1148526

Whoa roots lol.

Doing a freshen up of my grow space. Much needed, View attachment 1148527

That's all for now.
Oooo look at those beauties.

So when are we doing the autopots πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Fudge

Fudge

I love this place, the farm is all the motivation you need in life. Nobody let's you sit on your hands, it's always a nudge here or there, or you spot something you have to try(slight green eyed monster stirring you on drooling at each others shit) πŸ˜‚
Looking good as always @sportyridr

sportyridr

sportyridr

I love this place, the farm is all the motivation you need in life. Nobody let's you sit on your hands, it's always a nudge here or there, or you spot something you have to try(slight green eyed monster stirring you on drooling at each others shit) πŸ˜‚
Looking good as always @sportyridr

Gotta keep movin n groovin...yeah I was a bit bummed to shut things down but just too much going on plus the weather. It's all good man, I'm comin back a Coco grower. Playing around with these little plants and doing the multiple feeds and seeing things happening as they did when they took off. I'm down for that action lol. No stress πŸ€ͺ

I'm also coming back an Autopot grower...been doin the readin & watchin the Yoube so I'm planning to have nutes running 1st'ish of September.

Just need to pull the purchase trigger πŸ™ƒ.

I thought you were in high gear before, now work too. So excellent for you & the family man.

Fudge

Fudge

Gotta keep movin n groovin...yeah I was a bit bummed to shut things down but just too much going on plus the weather. It's all good man, I'm comin back a Coco grower. Playing around with these little plants and doing the multiple feeds and seeing things happening as they did when they took off. I'm down for that action lol. No stress πŸ€ͺ

I'm also coming back an Autopot grower...been doin the readin & watchin the Yoube so I'm planning to have nutes running 1st'ish of September.

Just need to pull the purchase trigger πŸ™ƒ.

I thought you were in high gear before, now work too. So excellent for you & the family man.
You will enjoy the ease of the autopots mate.
I'm sort of on auto pilot now mate I'm slowly scrogging each light so it's just bang the clones in and watch them go. Plus I'm working from home for the foreseeable future and even then works close by, so I'm always about to see to them. We might even see some nice shiny new upgrades to the garden now I'll have a bit more expendable cash floating about, making my job even easier in the process πŸ€ͺ I'll hold off on the leds until next year and concentrate on all automated watering as I've battled the heat now and probs be too late once I can splash the cash a bit. Seems like forever since I chopped a good harvest too so I'll be glad to see the bignug off and fill the jars again, especially knowing I don't need to pay the ladies bills with it anymore. I think it should be some nice relaxing growing again for me, less pressure to hit weight all the time just to pay the costs.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Welp...they're still at the Hydro store in NY state πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ back at ya lol.

Plenty of time to go b4 I really need to purchase. I plan to go back and make sure they are going to have what I want or order. I say this as the unit I looked at was not the newer with larger lines. Basically if I'm spending the cash I want the newest, this is unless we strike a deal. Then I will get my tools out πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ (slaps knee)

I also want shut-off valves to each pot so I can do my magic when need be 🀫πŸ€₯.

Who knows what else I may need, I get to watch your fine bud making skills with the AP first and see. :)

sportyridr

sportyridr

You will enjoy the ease of the autopots mate.
I'm sort of on auto pilot now mate I'm slowly scrogging each light so it's just bang the clones in and watch them go. Plus I'm working from home for the foreseeable future and even then works close by, so I'm always about to see to them. We might even see some nice shiny new upgrades to the garden now I'll have a bit more expendable cash floating about, making my job even easier in the process πŸ€ͺ I'll hold off on the leds until next year and concentrate on all automated watering as I've battled the heat now and probs be too late once I can splash the cash a bit. Seems like forever since I chopped a good harvest too so I'll be glad to see the bignug off and fill the jars again, especially knowing I don't need to pay the ladies bills with it anymore. I think it should be some nice relaxing growing again for me, less pressure to hit weight all the time just to pay the costs.

I am hoping that's the case with the Autopots.

I have turkey basted/siphoned enuff water in the last cpl yrs to last me a good while. What am I going to do with my time come winter when I don't have to water for an hour or more?...honestly I have been looking at another tent but available wattage looks to be my issue. Only a 100 amp service here and with all the carp already running plus the landlords wiring hinders my growth and ability to expand. But I need to not lose sight of why I started, I wanted better weed! I don't really need to make any more buds than I already do...but I want to 😜😎

I am all about shiny and upgrades, it's putting out the cash that hurts. Oh well, we can't take it with us eh! πŸ’°

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Welp...they're still at the Hydro store in NY state πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ back at ya lol.

Plenty of time to go b4 I really need to purchase. I plan to go back and make sure they are going to have what I want or order. I say this as the unit I looked at was not the newer with larger lines. Basically if I'm spending the cash I want the newest, this is unless we strike a deal. Then I will get my tools out πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ (slaps knee)

I also want shut-off valves to each pot so I can do my magic when need be 🀫πŸ€₯.

Who knows what else I may need, I get to watch your fine bud making skills with the AP first and see. :)
Yea we make all these plans, and it looks so nice in our mind and than it's the purchasing that sets our plans back πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

What I did was draw out a plan on paper of my ground space and how much piping, fittings etc I'd need..

With that I was able to estimate how much I'd spend and believe it or not still ended up spending more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I must say I'm very happy with the end outcome. Soon I ll start the new journal

sportyridr

sportyridr

Yea we make all these plans, and it looks so nice in our mind and than it's the purchasing that sets our plans back πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

What I did was draw out a plan on paper of my ground space and how much piping, fittings etc I'd need..

With that I was able to estimate how much I'd spend and believe it or not still ended up spending more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I must say I'm very happy with the end outcome. Soon I ll start the new journal

I am hoping on my next trip there they will have sold that unit that I looked at and there's a nice shiny new one waiting for a home!

Drawing things out and doing some measurements ahead of time is a great idear my friend. Now that you mention it I should do that with my grow room also & see what people think about the best way to set it up. There may stuff I'm not considering idk. Something to work on/think about. Thanks for the ideas πŸ€”πŸ€”

Happy is good man, need all the happy we can get these days πŸ™‚

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I am hoping on my next trip there they will have sold that unit that I looked at and there's a nice shiny new one waiting for a home!

Drawing things out and doing some measurements ahead of time is a great idear my friend. Now that you mention it I should do that with my grow room also & see what people think about the best way to set it up. There may stuff I'm not considering idk. Something to work on/think about. Thanks for the ideas πŸ€”πŸ€”

Happy is good man, need all the happy we can get these days πŸ™‚
So they only have the old valves? If you are going to spend money than I woukd definitely go with the valve 5 setup with bigger pipes. Because you are going to want to upgrade it later 100%. So it's a good thing you holding on until you can get the bigger valves.

Other question I wanted to ask, are you going to do organic or synthetic, my guess would be organic but than how do you plan on feeding?

sportyridr

sportyridr

So they only have the old valves? If you are going to spend money than I woukd definitely go with the valve 5 setup with bigger pipes. Because you are going to want to upgrade it later 100%. So it's a good thing you holding on until you can get the bigger valves.

Other question I wanted to ask, are you going to do organic or synthetic, my guess would be organic but than how do you plan on feeding?

That's what they had when I was there a month back or so. I distinctly remember the smaller lines. I know way more about the system now than I did then, prob more than store guy with all the reading I've been doing. If they can't get what I want or it's going to take forever I'll just skip em and Amazon is a click away for only a few bucks more.

No Organics for me except housplants & my little vegetable garden πŸ˜‰ πŸ€” For now not really going to change my feeding or nutes regimen that has kicked...well you know. At this point it is & will be....

Silica
CalMag (until I get alkaline filter for RO system)
Megacrop v3
AN Hammerhead 9-18 (1 week only)
----------------------------------------

πŸ€”The above are my staples for makin the buds up to this point. Below are not set yet except for the DC.

Massive (1 week only) Honestly this stuff idk...I won't buy it again...not convinced in it's use compared to without
Mr. Fulvic (possibly, checking into it as MC has some already.
Drip Clean - Basically have to have, so this will be added to top list.

Silica, Calmag & Hammerhead are all DIY from opensalts

You all got me on the coco dark side now...no turning back πŸ€₯πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

SSgrower

SSgrower

Silica helps with the uptake of the base & bloom nutrients and I ordered ProTeck by DynaGrow with Dynabloom & Dynagrow for this bloom cycle but after 2 weeks still await delivery. Now I need Cal mag and pH down again, Amazon for me from now on I guess, no Hydro shops in my coastal area,dang!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Silica helps with the uptake of the base & bloom nutrients and I ordered ProTeck by DynaGrow with Dynabloom & Dynagrow for this bloom cycle but after 2 weeks still await delivery. Now I need Cal mag and pH down again, Amazon for me from now on I guess, no Hydro shops in my coastal area,dang!

Yes it does, saw the difference in uptake and has been helpful for training especially late if need be.

I have been doing the DIY with Silica, Calmag & AN Hammerhead Bloom with the trusted recipes from opensalts. For instance it's about 20 bucks for 32oz Silica. You can buy the powder ,weight it to correct amount, add distilled/ro and mix. I have enough to make 1 gallon that I purchased for 20 bucks, if I bought 4 times the 32oz it would be 80 bucks.

Here is the address so you can have a look around at the different options. It's a bit daunting at first but just do the research and make sure you mix correctly if you proceed with any of them. Bill Farthing here is the go to guy for the opensalts stuff. Aquaman is also very helpful.

Something maybe to consider in the future.

sportyridr

sportyridr

So in researching Autopots I came across this grow...If this doesn't make you want to grow huge onions...er I mean cannabis, I don't know what will πŸ€” 🀣 🀣 😎

Holy big onions

Happy Humpday!

Fudge

Fudge

So in researching Autopots I came across this grow...If this doesn't make you want to grow huge onions...er I mean cannabis, I don't know what will πŸ€” 🀣 🀣 😎

View attachment 1150767

Happy Humpday!
Been watching him on instagram, proper Yorkshire man, bet he blows the competition away at the giant vegetable shows. The 1 thing I'll say about autopots is definitely look into the air domes that go inside the pots. Since using the airlines on the megapot tray I'll defo use it in future rather than in the tank. Although as far as the vegpot I'm in goes I'll be flowering a LOT smaller in it next time as growth was nuts. Autopot also do some nice pot dividers that let you veg 4 in 1 pot then transplant later to save space early on. There's even propagation lids for them but I'm not sold on that idea yet.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Been watching him on instagram, proper Yorkshire man, bet he blows the competition away at the giant vegetable shows. The 1 thing I'll say about autopots is definitely look into the air domes that go inside the pots. Since using the airlines on the megapot tray I'll defo use it in future rather than in the tank. Although as far as the vegpot I'm in goes I'll be flowering a LOT smaller in it next time as growth was nuts. Autopot also do some nice pot dividers that let you veg 4 in 1 pot then transplant later to save space early on. There's even propagation lids for them but I'm not sold on that idea yet.

I'm sure the Monster growing season is in full swing in this part of the hemisphere. Soon there will be 1000lb pumpkins.

Air domes eh...man what a can of worms that is and all the bro science that goes with it lol...little bit concerned about nute ph issues sitting in tray with the dome bubbling away, this may be an issue with Megacrop so I'll have to see. If I do utilize them I'm planning on a "sporty diy" air dome. Thinking of trying them in 2 of the 4 pots.

I picked up some square fab 2gal bags hoping they'll slide right in there for a nice fit as well.

If the Megacrop has issues I will probably try the "The Recipe" posted by BillFarthing.

I've not noticed the pot dividers...My autopot units will be in the flower tent full time and I'll find my way with seedlings & veg. Really shouldn't be much change from how I've been doing things...lil more watering at first due to being coco I guess.

sportyridr

sportyridr

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ most nights πŸŒ™ F46 today, really more like F32ish is what they are counting from start of pistols not 12/12 switch...

Screenshot 20210801 225920 Govee Home

20210730 192313

20210730 192313

20210730 192227

Just finished a week of Bloom, now doing one week of Massive...prob a week early on both of these but I leave for some travel next week so hence the early feeding.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Going on holiday I see, those are really trim gals, I've never tried Massive only FF big bloom. I am waiting on DynaBloom & Protec from GrowAce now for 3 weeks. Thanks for the views Sporty. SS

sportyridr

sportyridr

Going on holiday I see, those are really trim gals, I've never tried Massive only FF big bloom. I am waiting on DynaBloom & Protec from GrowAce now for 3 weeks. Thanks for the views Sporty. SS

This was my attempt at growing a "dick on a stick" lol. πŸ˜‚ Single stem with just one top cola. as you can see it didn't work that good but it's still early. There is no way I could have regular bushy plants growing in my shed (see 1st pic) with the crazy temp & RH swings we've had in the Northeast this summer.

Feeding these two a steady diet of 1.2ec 4x's per day. Hope they survive at my Brother in Laws for a week, and my Mom plants too. They are getting a trim today to keep the RH down in their space. He grows on a very small scale so he knows whats up. I'm sure it will be fine. πŸ€” πŸ˜œπŸ˜¬πŸ™‚

Latest posts

Top Bottom