Caygeon Holler Ka nuh buhs w/ Sporty

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
More happy weed I say...should be mandatory til bedtime 🌙 lol
If we could get the world to light up everyday we'd all get along better......If they can make us take the fking vax we should be able to get them to smoke a fking joint.......We need a leader come on J. R. get the bandwagon rolling and have a movement....Smoke a joint daily or you can't get elected to office....4:20 mandatory smoke break for everyone....If I were king...lol....yep bed time...

Observationist

Observationist

If we could get the world to light up everyday we'd all get along better......If they can make us take the fking vax we should be able to get them to smoke a fking joint.......We need a leader come on J. R. get the bandwagon rolling and have a movement....Smoke a joint daily or you can't get elected to office....4:20 mandatory smoke break for everyone....If I were king...lol....yep bed time..
imagine the world on shrooms. haha

jguit

jguit

Supporter
imagine the world on shrooms. haha
Please no... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🤣

I love psychedlics but whenever i've seen someone have a bad experience, it was always on shrooms. Shrooms can take folks to dark places. Certainly less predictable than good 'ol acid.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Week 7

EC 1.7
PH 5.9
Rh 62%
Lights down to 50ish K...dropping a bit every few days.

Really on the fence about nutes here at the end. Think I'll continue at 1.7 and then taper to 1.3 then add the Koobloom & hope to get the timing as best I can. I am dealing with 4 strains so winging it mostly 😆

As of today the big Romulan cross in the back is ahead, may have to take the top half of it and the OG Cake in the back to get lowers finished better.

Flyin by the ass of my pants as usual. Welcome to my jungle.

20220206 224139
20220207 193620
20220207 193612
20220207 193605
20220207 193556
20220207 193539
20220207 193527
20220207 193517
20220207 193453
20220207 193434
20220206 224110

Going to change to a manifold, 1/2" all the way just waters too fast. Quick mockup and we'll finish putting it in tomorrow.

20220207 194200
20220207 194138

tobh

tobh

Supporter
way to remind me, i need to cook up a batch of oil. back has been killing me for a few weeks, pain has escalated something fierce. either gotta get a hold of some pain meds or make some edibles and salves. shit is keeping me from moving around much at all.

sportyridr

sportyridr

way to remind me, i need to cook up a batch of oil. back has been killing me for a few weeks, pain has escalated something fierce. either gotta get a hold of some pain meds or make some edibles and salves. shit is keeping me from moving around much at all.

I need to make some CBD tincture as well so I can redo the pain salve from a week or so back. I've been mixing it 50/50 as I read that seems to work the best.

I think I'm gonna buy some CBD Auto seeds so I can grow a plant in my closet with the Mom's, seedlings etc. and not have to piss with light changes et all. All I have is CBD photos, not enuff room and to be honest the THC plants get all the attention. Don't need alot and and this seems like the only way to keep a CBD plant on the go.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow 🤔 🤪 😆

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I need to make some CBD tincture as well so I can redo the pain salve from a week or so back. I've been mixing it 50/50 as I read that seems to work the best.

I think I'm gonna buy some CBD Auto seeds so I can grow a plant in my closet with the Mom's, seedlings etc. and not have to piss with light changes et all. All I have is CBD photos, not enuff room and to be honest the THC plants get all the attention. Don't need alot and and this seems like the only way to keep a CBD plant on the go.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow 🤔 🤪 😆
Wow Gorgeous room full I can smell it through the pics, that's some powerful weed to do that........ I've not got into all that fancy cooking you do " creme brule' " lol .....A French chef in the room............it just sounds fancy.............

I'm pretty simple with it with just coconut oil & chocolate. I tried cooking cookies/brownies/gummies/butter/ but chocolate chips in infused coconut oil works the best yet. It just used as sleep med for my wife but it's tasty as fk so I get a small piece too & I made cinnamon buns yesterday as well without infused oil.

100 6717
sportyridr

sportyridr

Wow Gorgeous room full I can smell it through the pics, that's some powerful weed to do that........ I've not got into all that fancy cooking you do " creme brule' " lol .....A French chef in the room............it just sounds fancy.............

I'm pretty simple with it with just coconut oil & chocolate. I tried cooking cookies/brownies/gummies/butter/ but chocolate chips in infused coconut oil works the best yet. It just used as sleep med for my wife but it's tasty as fk so I get a small piece too & I made cinnamon buns yesterday as well without infused oil.

Thanks, just hoping quality is there. Last run was very disappointing and I'm gun shy 🤭 haha on this run. Been having to smoke that crap the last couple months. Anyways I digress...we'll see soon.

Oh ffs man, dont be an old curmudgeon it's melted sugar & cream cheese with the butane torch. French for burnt Basically 🤣😂🤪

I don't f*ck with oil or butter any more. Messy shit and the taste blows. I make my product into a very strong tincture with everclear. I just add the tincture to the recipe. Works like a charm. If I need to, I'll infuse the thc in a measuring cup with small amount of oil/butter.

My reasoning for this is it allows you to make anything and not be stuck having to find recipes to deal with the oil. Plus no shitty taste 😊

Your eddibles there look tasty. Need some icing on them cinnamon buns tho 😉🤣 .

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

I had to add an extra egg but that's probably cause I'm using gluten-free flour.
I almost spit my joint out...

" Oh ffs man, dont be an old curmudgeon " 😁😁 are your initials T.R.M.L ? my sons are and those are words right out of his mouth...lol I get that a lot.....I get rolling and stuff just comes out of me....shows age and my bad attitude no doubt......its all in fun man.....if I ain't razzing, insulting or bitching about something I'm not having fun.....I am 69 after all.

Funny story.....My wife and I were in Cuba at some fancy resort restaurant. The menu came I ordered steak, my wife had heard of crepes suzette but had never had them, it was on the menu so she ordered ( fancy thin pancakes ) the waiter took the menu's away....we ate...she loved it......desert time .....menu's came back....same menu, wife read the back side of the menu for diner so whats for desert? crepes suzette for 2 lol .......😊

sportyridr

sportyridr

I almost spit my joint out...

" Oh ffs man, dont be an old curmudgeon " 😁😁 are your initials T.R.M.L ? my sons are and those are words right out of his mouth...lol I get that a lot.....I get rolling and stuff just comes out of me....shows age and my bad attitude no doubt......its all in fun man.....if I ain't razzing, insulting or bitching about something I'm not having fun.....I am 69 after all.

Funny story.....My wife and I were in Cuba at some fancy resort restaurant. The menu came I ordered steak, my wife had heard of crepes suzette but had never had them, it was on the menu so she ordered ( fancy thin pancakes ) the waiter took the menu's away....we ate...she loved it......desert time .....menu's came back....same menu, wife read the back side of the menu for diner so whats for desert? crepes suzette for 2 lol .......😊

Lol...I figure if your gonna give me shit I should give ya a little back 🙂 I'm a decade behind ya. Since I made it through 2018 i have tried to have a better outlook on things but it's downright fkn hard at times. Ah well...just another day in paradise ❄🥶😆🤣

Alot of times they will make those crepes tables ideal from what I see. I've never had one...looked like it's a bit of an art getting them just right.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Week 8

Girls are beginning to look a little tired 😫. Koolbloom was added at 50% for 3 cycles @1.4 ec....now dropping fast, should be at str8 h2o & fulvic by weekendish lol. See where we stand then.

Uppers on the Romulan cross & Og Cake in back are well ahead.and prob go first. I'll get everyone out this weekend and have a better look at each.

20220214 191645
20220214 192422
20220214 192356
20220214 192032
20220214 192014
20220214 191734

Posted these awhile back when seedlings. Wedding Cake, Bubba Kush, Malawi & GelatOG. Lookin fine & ready to turn their Budmakers on after a short veg/lst stint in Flower tent.

Going to try the Malawi, I know it's going to take forever & I know I should have went 12/12 from seed but had no place at the time.

20220214 095646

One eyed wonder peepin me

20220213 145849

Had to make a purchase at the Hydro store today, they gave me this pack of samples so I didn't feel so used when I left I guess. 🤣😆😎

20220215 181954

Top Bottom