Caygeon Holler Ka nuh buhs w/ Sporty

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

After some thinkin, lookin & researchin I believe I am the culprit. Temps were higher than norm, Kingbrite turned up to max. Bothof these issues caused by yours truly.

I had removed a bunch of my small crates to lower stretching plants. In my mind I thought ok...we'll turn things up now that plants were firther away. Not the best idea. Someday I'll stop doin little stupid things like that. I just need to be smarter than the average cannabis plant.

Great news on the cloning, ROOTS in 12 days on the rapid rooters w/ clonex. I have a bunch I am trying to root in coco to see if its any faster. Those are 5 days & 2 days respectively. Tickled with my success. 😎😎

View attachment 1102740
View attachment 1102741
View attachment 1102742

When I say all the plants are lookin good, I mean all of em 😁😂😃View attachment 1102743
I'm going to use foam in future fir clones, I'll put link tomorrow bud. I'm terrible for turning light up nd not moving it away, or similar school boy error lol. It gets annoying as there silly mistakes. But we're stoners at the end of the day. 😂

Need some dragons flame genetics in my garden 🔥🔥

Things looking great as always bud.

My fat nama is streaking ahead of the other 3 seeds

sportyridr

sportyridr

I'm going to use foam in future fir clones, I'll put link tomorrow bud. I'm terrible for turning light up nd not moving it away, or similar school boy error lol. It gets annoying as there silly mistakes. But we're stoners at the end of the day. 😂

Need some dragons flame genetics in my garden 🔥🔥

Things looking great as always bud.

My fat nama is streaking ahead of the other 3 seeds

haha...still finding what works for me, hoping this coco in little baskets works nice as well. I just got a 100 small nursery bags to try (like you use). Came in mail yesterday. Can also use em for Veg garden as its getting time to start some inside. I'll keep an eye out for the link.

I was gonna use that same "stoner" statement as well, it be true... 🤣 😀

Jeff @DFG is a super guy. I would love to see your flower tent full of some of his face melting genetics 🙂

1st Fat Nana clone is cloudy, finishing up with light feed along with my KNF Fermented Fruit Juice she'll be the first of four plants in the next week or so coming ready.

Thanks for the kind words!

Fudge

Fudge

haha...still finding what works for me, hoping this coco in little baskets works nice as well. I just got a 100 small nursery bags to try (like you use). Came in mail yesterday. Can also use em for Veg garden as its getting time to start some inside. I'll keep an eye out for the link.

I was gonna use that same "stoner" statement as well, it be true... 🤣 😀

Jeff @DFG is a super guy. I would love to see your flower tent full of some of his face melting genetics 🙂

1st Fat Nana clone is cloudy, finishing up with light feed along with my KNF Fermented Fruit Juice she'll be the first of four plants in the next week or so coming ready.

Thanks for the kind words!
As long as ur temps are in check the bags work great mate,. I'd love to see some dfg stuff too. Maybe once things open up to the UK again. Mine can't finish fast enough for me bud, I've just had to borrow some from a friend to keep me going.

sportyridr

sportyridr

As long as ur temps are in check the bags work great mate,. I'd love to see some dfg stuff too. Maybe once things open up to the UK again. Mine can't finish fast enough for me bud, I've just had to borrow some from a friend to keep me going.

Temp are in check 24*C every day all day in seedling/mom closet.

You should talk to DFG, maybe be a tester?

I am baffled as to how you would be low on the lettuce. Planning is everything ,at least for me...keeps me up at night sometimes trying to figure things out especially with my limited space. It always works out it seems.

Fudge

Fudge

Temp are in check 24*C every day all day in seedling/mom closet.

You should talk to DFG, maybe be a tester?

I am baffled as to how you would be low on the lettuce. Planning is everything ,at least for me...keeps me up at night sometimes trying to figure things out especially with my limited space. It always works out it seems.
The gorilla finished early due to getting a whiff of pollen from the poison, should have gotten 20+ oz nd only got 12 ish and larff. I go through an oz a week with my eldest son, then friends/costs etc etc. I had it planned to have another crop off 2 weeks ago,I had an empty flower tent fur 4 weeks because of it too,, double the harvest I did get before that = recipe for disaster, its Just put me on the back foot mate. All will be good again as I'll have sort of caught up and have everything full again as soon as its empty this time round.
Think I'll speak to dfg soon as its spring outdoor season here.

sportyridr

sportyridr

TGIF fellow Gsnja Cultivars
Screenshot 20210319 082241 Wyze

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

So….been hanging out round here for a good while now, figure I’ll give a journal a go. Here we go…...

A year ago last August I said to myself “self, you need to just grow your own” lol. I wanted plants like my buddy back home grows.

View attachment 1064767

I have used the Herb since my teen years on and off (born the year the Beatles came to America), never grew anything or wanted to. Just a $20 here, a $50 there etc, until I had time on my hands & my bright idea of growing a “plant” took over my brain.

So the research started (it never ends I now know), I was looking up info, joined some forums and started reading the basics to get started. Get this...I was gonna do all this with as few dollars as possible. It started that way with a $13.00 box from Uhaul, a couple lil fans $10 and some utility lights $20 from the hardware store + some dollar tree leds. Don’t forget the Miracle Grow lol. I’m broke but we’re gonna grow some smoke.

View attachment 1064768View attachment 1064769View attachment 1064770

In the beginning it was good with some hand me down seeds from my buddy & Miracle Grow of course but they were not viable seeds and ended up with a Herm in the first try. I told my buddy about it, he said “oh crap, I gave you the wrong seeds. (Why he was keeping them idk) Ok then, no worries but now I need something to grow and some decent seeds.

Bought a Gelato Auto which was my first foray into buying seeds online about a year ago now. Get this, I had no idea seeds were bought and sold as they are nowadays. First real grow was going well but then flowering came and there was plant trouble plus I got a better light and promptly burnt the damn thing. Babied her all the way to the end and got 2 ounces.

View attachment 1064772
View attachment 1064773
View attachment 1064774

I have grown a bunch of different strains over the last year, latest was Super Critical CBD, Bubba Kush & Acapulco Gold witch yielded 12 ounces + trim this fall.. Fought hard all summer in the humidity & heat and was able to get some decent smoke. Plants got too big for me tho.

View attachment 1064776
View attachment 1064777
View attachment 1064778
View attachment 1064779
View attachment 1064780

For now I am growing several plants at a time, my reasoning is because I want more than one or two strains on hand for whatever I’m feeling like smoking on any given day. Just not into having one huge plant and having to smoke that for months, I want variety so I’m running a bunch in 1gal pots for right now.

Current Grow Setup

32” x 32” x 63” tent w/exhaust & filter
ProMix Organic with amendments
KIngbrite 240w Samsung Quantum LED board
Dommia 85w LED
Megacrop 1 Part + amendments

In the tent I am currently growing:

2 Trainwreck Autos (1 going to dark tonite pre harvest)
1 Missy’s Stash & 1 Celestial Dragon from Dragonsflame Genetics
1 Fat Banana from RQS
1Gelat OG from Seedsman
1 Ice Cool CBD from Garden of Green
1 Cherry Wine CBD from Greenpoint

View attachment 1064781

Veg Cabinet under 2 LHCER 100w (50w draw) Full Spectrum COB LED Grow Lights

1 Marigold from seed lol (spider mites hate the smell, maybe i read that somewhere)
1 GG#4 x GDP Reg
1 Blue Dream Reg
Both are Strainly seed purchases

View attachment 1064782

Starter Closet under 2 Ecru 27w draw starter/veg lights (not pictured)

1 Columbian Jack from Kannabia & 1 Blue God Reg from Mark/Strainly are 3 days above soil.

Messing with some cuttings & clones as well. Hoping to make a few crosses for myself over time.

I do Edibles as well.

View attachment 1064789
View attachment 1064790
View attachment 1064791

thanks for lookin

MORE LATER...

Very creative indeed 👍 🤩

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Thank you, a bit of a drop in the bucket as opposed to what you have going on over there on your Journal. It ain't much but its mine...lol

Thanks for stopping by!

Doesn't matter mate as long as you doing what you love. Your stuff is looking great 👍 I ll keep following the thread

sportyridr

sportyridr

Harvested 1st little Fat Bsnana clone, she was just the right amount 🙃
20210325 143728

Smoke is good, better than I was expecting. This 2nd FB clone is close, mostly cloudy no amber.

20210324 185624

Going to be cutting back as the temps go up & so does the f'n RH so it's good that 3 more will finish within next 2 weeks. Probably put things in 2gal pots for the next bit and grow em a lil bigger. I should have thought of this sooner eh! 🙂

The ladies getting tight but still getting frosty n right...yaaaaa! 😜🙃

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

C
Harvested 1st little Fat Bsnana clone, she was just the right amount 🙃View attachment 1106599

Smoke is good, better than I was expecting. This 2nd FB clone is close, mostly cloudy no amber.

View attachment 1106602

Going to be cutting back as the temps go up & so does the f'n RH so it's good that 3 more will finish within next 2 weeks. Probably put things in 2gal pots for the next bit and grow em a lil bigger. I should have thought of this sooner eh! 🙂

View attachment 1106603

The ladies getting tight but still getting frosty n right...yaaaaa! 😜🙃
Can almost smell it 😂

SSgrower

SSgrower

That's no Mississippi Kudzu there,ha! 28g is an oz. Looking great over here, had to stop by and check the new progress,Cheers!

sportyridr

sportyridr

C
Can almost smell it 😂

The joint I rolled was smooth as hell. This is on a 4 day dry down to 61%. Hit that right on the money getting it out of the drying box at the right time, usually I'm too early and burping jar for a week.

Trying Molasses for the last couple weeks in the feed! It appears it may help the smooooth or maybe thats just the nature of the Fat Banana strain. Only one thing to do is try on some others and see 😉 I alternated between full feed with just Molly, next feed was 1/2 reg feed & 1/2 Molly so she's still getting nutes.

Lastly, this Fat Banana tastes excellent in the Vape, I swear I'm smokin a Mango! 🥭🥭🥭

@Marzcanna, you grew a Fat Nana not long ago? or am I thinking of another Farmer?

sportyridr

sportyridr

That's no Mississippi Kudzu there,ha! 28g is an oz. Looking great over here, had to stop by and check the new progress,Cheers!

Would have been 29g but I snuck a cpl lil tester buds when I chopped 👍 I have another almost done, quality smoke 4 sure!

Thanks man, some days I think if you were to turn fans and all noise off you could hear em growing just like that damn Kudzu in the South.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Good stuff as always mate, can't wait for my nana now, she's been left a bit long in the little tent tbh, but plenty space now
Ya man, treat that Nana right and I think you will like the result, currently keeping a mom of her as I only had the one seed :) Def. be growing more, that 1st clone was only 52F when ready, the other is close at 56F but needs more time. Both flowered same day.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

The joint I rolled was smooth as hell. This is on a 4 day dry down to 61%. Hit that right on the money getting it out of the drying box at the right time, usually I'm too early and burping jar for a week.

Trying Molasses for the last couple weeks in the feed! It appears it may help the smooooth or maybe thats just the nature of the Fat Banana strain. Only one thing to do is try on some others and see 😉 I alternated between full feed with just Molly, next feed was 1/2 reg feed & 1/2 Molly so she's still getting nutes.

Lastly, this Fat Banana tastes excellent in the Vape, I swear I'm smokin a Mango! 🥭🥭🥭

@Marzcanna, you grew a Fat Nana not long ago? or am I thinking of another Farmer?

You are right, altho I thought the fat banana was smooth due to the cure but now I'm beginning to think it might be genetics. A very nice tasting bud indeed

Top Bottom