Caygeon Holler Ka nuh buhs w/ Sporty

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

So you strictly autos?

Never grown one myself.

No not at all, I just throw the odd Autoflower in here and there as I bought a bunch of seeds when I was first starting thinkin I was gonna do Autos....then went to Fems, now do Regs as well and just mix it up...I treat the autos just like photoperiods

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No not at all, I just throw the odd Autoflower in here and there as I bought a bunch of seeds when I was first starting thinkin I was gonna do Autos....then went to Fems, now do Regs as well and just mix it up...I treat the autos just like photoperiods
What part of Canada ya from generally speaking.... not specific

sportyridr

sportyridr

What part of Canada ya from generally speaking.... not specific

Ontario...little town along the trent severn waterway between Peterborough & Lindsey I guess...the Tragically Hip wrote a song of the same name about my hometown...something about seeing the constellations in Bobcaygeon or something like that lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ontario...little town along the trent severn waterway between Peterborough & Lindsey I guess...the Tragically Hip wrote a song of the same name about my hometown...something about seeing the constellations in Bobcaygeon or something like that lol
Very cool . I'm central call me neighbor lol.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Happy Weekend from my flower tent to yours!
Screenshot 20210220 091609

sportyridr

sportyridr

Everything is in action this week. GG4xGDP is drying. Here's a 1/2 assed pic if you haven't seen the one at the start of the blog.

Veg Cabinet is a bit lackluster. The Sup.OG Kush was pulled and put into flower and is looking real nice.
I'll get this Washing Machine on left turned on and into Flower promptly.
20210228 190306

Things are good in Flower, couple real high ec's last week so a couple got a flush to come back to earth.

Here is the Super OG Kush gettin ready for liftoff lol.

Orange Cookies x Nicole is gettin ready...
20210228 191103

Blue Cookies has that flower thing started and is going to be nice.

20210228 191056

Here are my Fat Banana Clones puttin on a bit of weight.

20210228 191051

Northern Lights Auto thrown in for fun.

20210228 191115

Columbian Jack somewhat recovered after a shitty ph meter had me feeding in low 5s and she seemed to take it the worst.

20210228 191158

20210228 191033

Blue Dream is done at F63 and gone dark tonight for 36.

20210228 191025

Last is my out of control starter/Mom closet. Have some Gg4xGdp cuts in rooters and a couple right into Promix.
20210226 110841

All for now, GG4xGDP out of drying tomorrow. Will trim n jar. That will help pass some time on a Monday.

20210228 191051
20210223 200815
Fudge

Fudge

Everything is in action this week. GG4xGDP is drying. Here's a 1/2 assed pic if you haven't seen the one at the start of the blog.
View attachment 1097407

Veg Cabinet is a bit lackluster. The Sup.OG Kush was pulled and put into flower and is looking real nice.
I'll get this Washing Machine on left turned on and into Flower promptly.
View attachment 1097406

Things are good in Flower, couple real high ec's last week so a couple got a flush to come back to earth.

Here is the Super OG Kush gettin ready for liftoff lol.
View attachment 1097411

Orange Cookies x Nicole is gettin ready...View attachment 1097413

Blue Cookies has that flower thing started and is going to be nice.

View attachment 1097414

Here are my Fat Banana Clones puttin on a bit of weight.

View attachment 1097416

Northern Lights Auto thrown in for fun.

View attachment 1097415

Columbian Jack somewhat recovered after a shitty ph meter had me feeding in low 5s and she seemed to take it the worst.

View attachment 1097418
View attachment 1097417

Blue Dream is done at F63 and gone dark tonight for 36.

View attachment 1097419
View attachment 1097420

Last is my out of control starter/Mom closet. Have some Gg4xGdp cuts in rooters and a couple right into Promix.
View attachment 1097421

All for now, GG4xGDP out of drying tomorrow. Will trim n jar. That will help pass some time on a Monday.
Expected to see some lions, tigers and bears. Oh my! Jungle in there mate. Looking tremendous. Got. My eye on the banana clones, my seed just popped.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Expected to see some lions, tigers and bears. Oh my! Jungle in there mate. Looking tremendous. Got. My eye on the banana clones, my seed just popped.

Ya man...and some turtles and longnecked geese would be nice too 😅

I saw you had dropped it when I wandered thru your cool greenery the other day. These two are at F31 so by late March things should be lookin swell :)

SSgrower

SSgrower

I see you are in Pro-mix w/amendments, I have seedlings in that but, I ordered Root Royale and plan to do Coco coir/perlite in 3 gal material bags. What amendments are you using in case I get into trouble with the coco & want to switch to Pro-mix. This is 8 days in, 3 weeks till transplant.

20210227 141524
sportyridr

sportyridr

I see you are in Pro-mix w/amendments, I have seedlings in that but, I ordered Root Royale and plan to do Coco coir/perlite in 3 gal material bags. What amendments are you using in case I get into trouble with the coco & want to switch to Pro-mix. This is 8 days in, 3 weeks till transplant.

Hi @SSgrower , thanks for stoppin.

I should be clear, this is the Pro-Mix Organic that I use. I have had good luck with this product since starting with it last June. I may graduate to the "real" Pro-Mix MX or BX if the price is right. For nowe I use this, it's pretty clean very little if any roots, bark etc. like some. I can buy this bag for 11.70 at Walmart for 2c. ft. for price of one. Hope they keep it this way.

Pro mix organic

Currently I have cut out all other amendments except for regular powdered garden Lime at 1/4 cup per 5 gal. I was adding in stuff, didn't know what I was doing really, just following along with what others were doing from reading here n there. Really alot of it had no place in a non soil grow but I started out growing in soil. I was adding 1TBS per gallon of the following

Down to Earth 4-4-4
Worm Castings
Kelp
Diomatatious Earth
Potassium Powder from dried ground Banana peels

I prob dumped some other in there as well but forgot. Still got a whole lot to learn, but the biggest has been less is more. I have found I am getting much better at taking care of the plants so I don't need or add all those additives/bandaids.

Been using Megacrop for a good while now and its pretty balanced but if I'm not careful at transition things happen fast and will give me issues with NPK.

Good luck with your Coco grow. I have contemplated going coco but I already carry enough water up to the 2nd floor as it is :) I have a brick ready to go that I bought to keep a cpl finicky hoseplants,

PS: I am a HUGE HUGE fan or foliar spraying LABS, just started a couple weeks ago. Saw a lil Mag issue showing, hit it with Epsom & LABS foliar, stopped it right away. No waiting game like when adding to nute mix. I have just done the same with Kelp powder ,added LABS & let sit or bubble a cpl days and now I have amazing Calcium foliar all broke down by the LABS and ready to use after I dilute 50/50.

Sorry about the long winded answer.

SSgrower

SSgrower

That is where I got my Pro-mix, I am still deciding on the coco, I bought 50L Root Royale so I need to at least use it, mixed or not? I have heard of Labs & will check into this foliar spray. Thanks for the response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom