Caygeon Holler Ka nuh buhs w/ Sporty

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

That is where I got my Pro-mix, I am still deciding on the coco, I bought 50L Root Royale so I need to at least use it, mixed or not? I have heard of Labs & will check into this foliar spray. Thanks for the response.

That Root Royale pricing isn't bad if you get it from Grow Ace by the looks of it...not even heard of grow ace til now. Well SS you could always do a small side by side with the coco vs pro mix & see how it goes...

For the pennies it costs to make the LABS vs pre-made it can't be beat...

sportyridr

sportyridr

Blue Dream sent to dark thirty for a bit. Replaced her with a Washing Machine that is ready to flower in a cpl weeks.

20210302 132040

GG4 x GDP gettin a haircut and jarred. I believe I should have let her go longer but was throwin new pistils so I got worried about her trying to make seeds. Hindsight 20/20...live n learn...Got 2oz & 2grams + some trim. Happy enough with it I guess.

20210301 141011

SSgrower

SSgrower

That Root Royale pricing isn't bad if you get it from Grow Ace by the looks of it...not even heard of grow ace til now. Well SS you could always do a small side by side with the coco vs pro mix & see how it goes...

For the pennies it costs to make the LABS vs pre-made it can't be beat...
Great minds think alike, water less with Pro-Mix plus perlite and coco, Royale & perlite the other in custom mix. Am I up to it?

sportyridr

sportyridr

Great minds think alike, water less with Pro-Mix plus perlite and coco, Royale & perlite the other in custom mix. Am I up to it?

I say give er a go man, grow some Coco monsters like they tell us about 😉...only you know if your up to it, think it through best ya can and be prepared if ya have to backtrack to pro-mix if theres Coco troubles. I'll def. be following along as I'm subbed to your grow already.

Just keep it as simple as possible I think, don't overthink it like me lol...

sportyridr

sportyridr

SSgrower

SSgrower

These newer phones, android at least do a better job. I have a 4 year old LG Aristo I use. I have a camera, Canon but a small unit that uses batteries. Meaning AA,Lol.

20210302 090149
sportyridr

sportyridr

These newer phones, android at least do a better job. I have a 4 year old LG Aristo I use. I have a camera, Canon but a small unit that uses batteries. Meaning AA,Lol.

I agree just not my refurbished Samsung Galaxy J7...terribly inconsistant from one pic to the next. Going to look at a some cameras. Honestly tho, last thing I want is to carry around more electronics.

Just seems to me that money would be better spent on phone w/ good camera. Must convince wife now! 😉 🤣

SSgrower

SSgrower

So the wood under the bags help with air flow & keep it out of the waste water that drains.

Fudge

Fudge

Yes sir...can also leave some in each to help when you need some rh help as well.
What are those round plastic trays mate? I do the same thing with polystyrene strips and vacuum the waste out, it would be nice to have those separating them in the seed runs, different feeds etc, plus easier to test the run off of each without out me taking it out the tent

sportyridr

sportyridr

Just plastic "plant trays"...they come in 6, 8, 10, 12 inches...there are really cheapy thin versions like 6 for a buck, then thicker ones that go to a few bucks for the 12"s

these are the thicker type

I just use a turkey baster and suck the ro out into a solo cup to check numbers if things look off, if things are good, in the ro bucket it goes
https://www.amazon.com/GROWNEER-15-...rds=plastic+plant+trays&qid=1615520434&sr=8-7

sportyridr

sportyridr

TGIF once again...Flower tent lookin dapper cept for the Orange Nicole in the back corner. This thing should be outside as its growing like Kudzu in Mississippi on an August day.

I could have messed up & gave it a dose of Massive by mistake. I have only ever gave Massive 1/2 strength at 10ml/gal or less. Either way she's a beanstalk.

I won't waste another 30 bucks on any more Massive that's for sure. Shame I have a full bottle yet. Buds are no bigger than without using. IMO. The only thing I noticed at start of use 2 weeks into flower was some initial flower swelling...then nothing more.

My one Fat Banana clone is starting to foxtail pretty good. I'll get a few pics when I go up to feed in a bit.

Screenshot 20210312 081606

sportyridr

sportyridr

Fat Banana foxtailing...say that fast a bunch of times lol.

I'm going to attribute to some heat & a few wierd warm days, temps up to 82 to 84 in tent so maybe some stress...calyx very swollen...

Cut a small bud open to inspect, no seed or start of seed found, however that was one small random bud.

Also moved farther away from the Kingbrite to the front. It's back to cold temps again tonight snd normal temps. Way too early to put AC in here in this part of the world.

Anyone with experience for some insight lay it on me.

20210312 101224

20210312 101117
20210312 101200
20210312 101224
20210312 101400
20210312 101338

sportyridr

sportyridr

Fat Banana foxtailing...say that fast a bunch of times lol.

I'm going to attribute to some heat & a few wierd warm days, temps up to 82 to 84 in tent so maybe some stress...calyx very swollen...

Cut a small bud open to inspect, no seed or start of seed found, however that was one small random bud.

Also moved farther away from the Kingbrite to the front. It's back to cold temps again tonight snd normal temps. Way too early to put AC in here in this part of the world.

Anyone with experience for some insight lay it on me.

View attachment 1101437

View attachment 1101438View attachment 1101439View attachment 1101440View attachment 1101441View attachment 1101443
After some thinkin, lookin & researchin I believe I am the culprit. Temps were higher than norm, Kingbrite turned up to max. Bothof these issues caused by yours truly.

I had removed a bunch of my small crates to lower stretching plants. In my mind I thought ok...we'll turn things up now that plants were firther away. Not the best idea. Someday I'll stop doin little stupid things like that. I just need to be smarter than the average cannabis plant.

Great news on the cloning, ROOTS in 12 days on the rapid rooters w/ clonex. I have a bunch I am trying to root in coco to see if its any faster. Those are 5 days & 2 days respectively. Tickled with my success. 😎😎

20210315 123441

20210315 123455

20210310 121409

When I say all the plants are lookin good, I mean all of em 😁😂😃
20210315 133605

sportyridr

sportyridr

I'm going to go ahead and start 12/12 on these three in the Veg Cabinet. GG4 x GDP, Dragon's Stash Red & Celestial Dragon from Dragon's Flame Genetics. The Dragon's Stash is a reg but its lookin like a lady. No science, just hope lol.

I have four coming ready in the next few weeks so these will be already doing the 'bud me up boogie' and slide right into the flower tent.

CameraZOOM 20210316110028501

Gg4 x gdp
CameraZOOM 20210316110037333

Dragon's Stash Red
CameraZOOM 20210316110044775

Celestial Dragon
CameraZOOM 20210316110051899

Yes I know......she is just over phos/mag def. Can't fix them leaves.

Fudge

Fudge

TGIF once again...Flower tent lookin dapper cept for the Orange Nicole in the back corner. This thing should be outside as its growing like Kudzu in Mississippi on an August day.

I could have messed up & gave it a dose of Massive by mistake. I have only ever gave Massive 1/2 strength at 10ml/gal or less. Either way she's a beanstalk.

I won't waste another 30 bucks on any more Massive that's for sure. Shame I have a full bottle yet. Buds are no bigger than without using. IMO. The only thing I noticed at start of use 2 weeks into flower was some initial flower swelling...then nothing more.

My one Fat Banana clone is starting to foxtail pretty good. I'll get a few pics when I go up to feed in a bit.

View attachment 1101388
Triacontanol and gibberellic acid gives the same effect as massive mate, add MPK fur flower booster

Top Bottom