CBD Harvest

• Thread starter Sparky75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sparky75

Sparky75

THC is harvested when the trichomes are cloudy slightly amber, depending on the effect you want. Anyway, does anyone have any links that would educate when the right time harvest a CBD plant would be at its maximum potency? Thanks.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
THC is harvested when the trichomes are cloudy slightly amber, depending on the effect you want. Anyway, does anyone have any links that would educate when the right time harvest a CBD plant would be at its maximum potency? Thanks.
I'm not a CBD grower, but I would assume that the same general guidelines that apply to THC plants would also apply to CBD strains. AFAIK, THC and CBD are results of the same processes in the plant, and any cannabis plant will produce both to some degree, so I would go with the recommendations that go for THC strains. Locally, the plants are just being harvested outdoors, with buds 2 ft long or more. A bunch of teenagers thought they found a jackpot of buds, only to find that they weren't much good for their intended uses. They tried to sell their stash to a local dispensary and got popped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom