Cbd herb

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

So I got this bag of very seedy cbd herb purposefully at a smoke shop. The weed is 15% cbd and .2% thc. My question is, is there a way to grow this strain (Cherry Wine) so the weed has more than .2% thc in it?

My understanding is if you want cbd, just let the plant mature longer in 12/12. One reason it's grown a certain way is to be under thc percentage limitation by harvest.

Last edited:
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Wow, its actually easy to revert a cbd strain to its thc-producing traits according to an article in this post. I'll be making a bunch of phenotypes of Wild Cherry with the 2 Scoops strain so I can at least have a supply of thc producing seeds.

Last edited:
Seraphine

Seraphine

So according to the article, pollination causes the once dormant THC gene to be released from dormancy. Interesting. I’ve heard this before but this is the first time I’ve read it somewhere in an article.. I wonder if this applies to both hermaphrodites and male plants or just male plants.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

So according to the article, pollination causes the once dormant THC gene to be released from dormancy. Interesting. I’ve heard this before but this is the first time I’ve read it somewhere in an article.. I wonder if this applies to both hermaphrodites and male plants or just male plants.
Yeah I couldn't gather whether a hermies qualifies or not either. But there may be a good chance the seeds had already lost their cbd gene formula XD.
20200207 113315

MichMurray

MichMurray

Hello, in my opinion, better to contact a professional in the domain that will help you answer this question, you can go to your local CBD and THC products store and ask your question there, I am sure you will find an answer. You can also check healthcanal.com, I am there you will find an article related to this topic. I've been using THC and CBD products for less than 1 year because my doctor recommended me CBD as a cure to insomnia, which I suffer for a pretty long period of time, and I am not too well-documented on this subject. Hope you will find a way to solve your problem, good luck to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom