CBD isolate in favorite lotion ?

• Thread starter Slap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slap

Slap

Hello, I have been reading up on making my own cbd isolate infused lotion.
My question is.... Instead of starting by scratch, may I use my hemp based lotion I love?
Also will I need to or can I heat lotion up a bit and add the isolate to it. Or do I have to infuse the isolate to make an oil first?
Thanks Slap

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Are you planning to make it from flower or from an oil or what?

Bigk

Bigk

Hello, I have been reading up on making my own cbd isolate infused lotion.
My question is.... Instead of starting by scratch, may I use my hemp based lotion I love?
Also will I need to or can I heat lotion up a bit and add the isolate to it. Or do I have to infuse the isolate to make an oil first?
Thanks Slap
You should be able to mix it with whatever you need./want

Slap

Slap

ok all the recipes talked about heating it up with oils. dont know if it will dissolve in my lotion without heating up

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'm not sure I thought all crystal type?powder form was?already decarboxylated.
Not sure but If its not already decarbed then I'd do that before adding it to the lotion because decarbing it in the lotion would be a very bad idea

Slap

Slap

On website it says you can add it to your drinks make oil, put it under your tongue. etc. So that would most likely be decarbed!? my guess!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
On website it says you can add it to your drinks make oil, put it under your tongue. etc. So that would most likely be decarbed!? my guess!
Probably

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I got cha! It wouldn't decarb in the lotion!?
It may decry in the lotion but it would ruin it cuz it would boil away any water in it so the lotion wouldn't be a lotion consistency anymore.

Alipiama

Alipiama

You are making up very complicated things. It's easy enough to buy a ready-made lotion mix and separately hemp oil with cannabinoid content. That's what I did. It turned out just right. It's not just any lotion; it's a real magical potion! You don't have to mix it with anything. Just rub it into your skin before you go to bed. By the way, take a quality foundation.
After the first application, the skin becomes soft, moisturized, and smooth. It begins to react, begins to release moisture. But most importantly, the effect is immediate. Two minutes after application, the skin starts to redden a lot, but that's a sign that it's working.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom