• Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Cbd lemon aidpics
Cbd lemon aidpics 2
Cbd lemon aidpics 3
Cbd lemon aidpics 4
Cbd lemon aidpics 5
this is a high cbd strain from spain, I had this same problem with it about 4 weeks into flower last time. I am using different nutes than last time but the same nutes and the same amount as on the others.
Nutes: espoma organic bloom 5ml/gal

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

should I mix in a little veg nutes with the flowering nutes or am I just going too light on the flower nutes?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Mm weird I wonder if @chickenman has seen this as im pretty positive he has this exact same cut ;).
What's our ph at bro what medium ya in? I think she's hungry tho

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

coco husk/perlite 90/10 topped with gnat nix
feeding every watering with the espoma bloom, just stopped calimagic at 5ml/gal about 10 days ago
it is in a small bathroom garbage can and it dries out fast, I have been watering the last few times from the bottom so I guess it could need a flush
I was tired of buying distilled water so I have been letting my tap water, which is about 190ppm sit in a gallon jug with the lid off for a few days and using it to mix with my nutes.
I'm not sure on the ph or ppm of the water before I added it...
Should I test the ph of the water before I add it and also test the runoff?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I do have an air pump I found the other day, I could go buy a bubble stone.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Has your room been hot lately? The way your yellow leaves are withering makes me think you have some bad bacteria(pythium) in your pot. If it is a root problem get some enzymes to help battle the problem.
Always ph the nuts mixer before water"very important. It's good to keep an eye on what's coming out the other end as well do you know when there is some bite build up.
Oh and 190 ppm water is perfectly fine to use no need for the disstilled water.

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

you need to up the food. what medium are you growing in? i dunno if you still have this going but you need(ed) more phosphorous and nitrogen, overall it's hungry like someone else already said. you should have upped the food.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am in agreement with the hungry crowd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom