CBD seed shopping in Amsterdam - tips?

• Thread starter Jimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimson

Hey - I am going shopping for seeds next month in Amsterdam. I was just there in November (work) and had two whole days to visit shops and do some comparison shopping. I am paying for this trip and want it to be successfull.

I would appreciate any tips on potential medical seed providers in Amsterdam or Haarlem (never been before).

I figure lots of people must have gone on a similar quest - I would very much appreciate your thoughts.

My need is specifically CBD content for my Crohns.

Thank you.

BTW - I liked the herb from the Grey Area - Are their seeds as dependable?

R

Rabbi

CBD update link

I posted this in the smoke report section but heres the link anyways.

http://ow.ly/15DmB

Grey Area doeent sell seed directly mostly through DNA seeds and i think they worked with greenhouse this year, not sure

Picture01
Picture02
sky high

sky high

DNA had a shop in Amsterdam when I was there in 2007. It was definitely a bit off the beaten path but we found it.....problem was...there was never anyone there.

Hopefully some folks from the farm who reside in A-Dam can give you a head's up on where to go and where NOT to go.

If it were me (and it obviously isn't) I would order from multiple sources online and use the cash I would have spent to travel to A-Dam to buy more genetics. IMO...Everything you could buy there in person is available online.

either way...be safe

s h

T

THC Toker

Hey Jimson,

I have found the prices of the majority of the seedbanks in Amsterdam are either the same as what you would pay online or in some cases more pricey.
I liked the LA Confidential by DNA Genetics, smoked it in the Grey Area. It was a thoroughly hard hitting body stone probably has a fairly high CBN and CBD content I would imagine.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I recomend the flying dutchmen seedbank opposit the sensiseed bank & museum down the canal, they have a few varieties so you dont have to hunting around, also Dampkring have a growshop opposit centraal station. If you want sum crazy hybrids then you can only find them on the net or thcfarmer with the exclusive deals.

peace nah maaan

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I recomend the flying dutchmen seedbank opposit the sensiseed bank & museum down the canal, they have a few varieties so you dont have to hunting around, also Dampkring have a growshop opposit centraal station. If you want sum crazy hybrids then you can only find them on the net or thcfarmer with the exclusive deals.

peace nah maaan

You can order seeds from the Dampkring online, they ship worldwide. THCBay, has some of the best hybrids on the market...so why fly to Amsterdam? Save your dough and buy more seeds!
:party0044:

J

Jimson

Thanks for your responses folks.

To explain a bit, I have connections to a Compassion group on a nearby military base. But, they are under so much scrutiny right now that I literally don't want to be seen with them. Ugly story, one of the group got ripped-off in a home invasion.

Anyway - I don't KNOW anyone else to exchange clones or seeds with. So my vision is to go back to the 'Dam and smoke some samples, buy a couple strains that work, then order online or send them back to the states.

Money IS an issue for me but I am over 60 and still working - so, I am sort of thinking I should enjoy life now - I see more illness coming my way in a few years.

rollajoint

rollajoint

I went to the dam last year and seeds are just a complete rip off out there . I visited many of them out there and all of them are a waste of money in my opinion jim. If you want seeds the bay is the place to buy them. The seeds you see on here amsterdam wont have most of them but dont get me wrong there are some wonderfull smokes in the dam but dont buy the seeds but thats my opinion .

RJ

M

MikeyChem

i think you get way better shit right here... anything the cali connect or raskal, top dog put out are some of the best strains in the word.. i live in a non friendly state and never thought i would ever be able to get good genetics unless i went traveling, now i just hit up the farm

20north

wow that has nothing to do with the post mikey chem its about cbd and crohns ............. shame

ok well heres some help

you need strains from SOUTH EAST ASIA or african influenced cannabis will have cbd in ok levels i dont know what the best is anymore there are some random beans out there with a bunch of cbd

"you cant get shit at the farm you get good quality seed but no knowing if it has any cbd unless noted"

almost all strains with a western infulence will not have cbd at a level helpful for crohns

there is a purple trainwreck made by someone that is somewhat high in cbd i think it was at 6% or 7% i loved it

the only strain at the thcbay, i would say might have some cbd in it would be lemon thai

really good luck with your search and sorry you lost a connect for some good stuff

peace !

C

Captain ChroniK

If you have the time to travel to the south of holland go to growshop Alien in Ijzendijke.
They have a large collection of seeds from numerous seedbanks, if you are planning to do so.. I would gladly help you to find suitable strains for your illness.

Greets

Top Bottom