CBD Shatter is there a market?

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Just curious is there a market for CBD shatter out there?

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

There's a dispensary where I live that ran a CBD shatter (still had I think about 20% THC and over 60% CBD). Didn't sell like crazy but some people liked it. I think it's something the public has to be educated on more, but I see a future in it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just curious is there a market for CBD shatter out there?
Depends on how you would like to market it. I just got an add on my Facebook about the cbd oil, I clicked on it and my gawd! Pounding for days! The women say it’s like being pounded by three men at once! 🤣😂 if you want to see for yourself I’ll text you the link.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Those dispensary prices of $60 for 0.5 gram seems crazy to me.....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Depends on how you would like to market it. I just got an add on my Facebook about the cbd oil, I clicked on it and my gawd! Pounding for days! The women say it’s like being pounded by three men at once! 🤣😂 if you want to see for yourself I’ll text you the link.
Lol, ya send it to me.
I don’t do Facebook though.

Moshmen

Moshmen

And advertising, there’s a big market beyond dispensary’s in television and social media.
I have had 2 business mentors and both #1 priority is advertise, advertise , advertise and just when everyone knows who you are , advertise some more ! After that it’s civic responsibility . Get it D! Farm looks good over there !

Ponky

Ponky

If you can get the cherry taste out of jt it's a great way to just cut THC. CBD isolate in bulk is super cheap. 70/30 means 30% of that is pure profit. So yeah. If you can get someone to pay you a bunch of money for melting some powder into a clear sheet for 3 bucks a gram hell yeah. They sell it for 65. Here. No one buys twice. No matter how cheap you make it.

Top Bottom