CBD, Snake oil of our time?

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is CBD snake oil of our time?

• Total voters
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Not to stir the pot or anything, but I have noticed, out of all the message boards I have belonged to since the early 90s, this is one of a very few that we cannot a) edit our posts after 10 minutes, b) delete photos from our profiles and c) delete our accounts, without a moderator to do it for us. Kind of inconvenient in my opinion, but we can't always get what we wa-ant 🤠

Anyway despite those couple minor issues I love this place. Ok so back to the topic, sorry!

Vagician

Vagician

I used to use a pain cream with DMSO and my wife and a couple buddies from work could smell a mile away. Many people, including myself, couldn't detect anything odd. Crazy! It worked too and I thought I would try lying about not using it and my wife would immediately call me out. They found it repulsive HAHAHA! It was quite odd to me. Have you ever had anybody say that about your rub?

Be careful using any product with DMSO. It will bring nearly everything across your skin and into your blood, including fragrances. A friend told me about a guy who used a CBD cream with DMSO in it then he went out to change his car's oil. He ended up going to the ER because the oil carried across his skin and into his blood, destroying his liver. DMSO itself is safe, just wash your hands and wherever you are applying it then be conscious of what you touch an hour or so after using it.

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Be careful using any product with DMSO. It will bring nearly everything across your skin and into your blood, including fragrances. A friend told me about a guy who used a CBD cream with DMSO in it then he went out to change his car's oil. He ended up going to the ER because the oil carried across his skin and into his blood, destroying his liver. DMSO itself is safe, just wash your hands and wherever you are applying it then be conscious of what you touch an hour or so after using it.

Thanks and that is good to fucking know!
I got some of the "good stuff" at a dispo, and I use it for my wrists, while working on cars in the winter. Doh good thing I have gloves on usually. But have been randomly pretty sick and associated it with smelling too much gear oil or something, probably just poisoning myself a bit..jeez

but for the snake oil side it does get my joints bending when they don't want to. I also am full of thc pretty regularly though..

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I can't use DMSO anymore lol my wife can't sleep or be in the same room with me if I wear it lmao. I gave been trying to do some research on CBD as I am curious about trying it for all around beneficial effects but now I am sceptical about it! LOL I prefer to mix with THC but the uptight upper management of my company won't even allow medicinal use as a positive test equals termination. Now I have to screw up to be sent down for a DT so it's not like I will be subject to randoms.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
We haven't even seen the tip of the Canni-Iceberg that will evolve out of these humble beginnings. Once advertising gets the OK for it, the beer commercials will be replaced by a doobie smoking camel, and the term "Come to where the flavor is" will have a whole new meaning! In 20 years, the Canni-business will transform this semi-underground experience to a modern day rock show, much like cruise ships have changed Key West... it's damn near like disneyland now. Imagine seeing ads on TV for upside down grown cannabis planters bing hawked instead of the upside down tomato plants, and showing up with a quarter Oz of premium hash instead of a bottle of wine for dinners at a friend's house.
What a world it will be!
Cant wait,that would be awesome to see it fully evolve into the harmless plant that it is instead of it being portrayed as a evil drug!!!! Glad we finally legalized her, its a start!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Imagine seeing ads on TV for upside down grown cannabis planters bing hawked instead of the upside down tomato plants, and showing up with a quarter Oz of premium hash instead of a bottle of wine for dinners at a friend's house.
What a world it will be!

We actually did this in 2015 and had amazing results. I used fabric pots and fence wire to make the root ball and we hung them from the rafters of our grow room. We had plants on the ceiling and the floor. Wish I had pics, it was amazing. Will definitely do it again next time floor space becomes an issue.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

We haven't even seen the tip of the Canni-Iceberg that will evolve out of these humble beginnings. Once advertising gets the OK for it, the beer commercials will be replaced by a doobie smoking camel, and the term "Come to where the flavor is" will have a whole new meaning! In 20 years, the Canni-business will transform this semi-underground experience to a modern day rock show, much like cruise ships have changed Key West... it's damn near like disneyland now. Imagine seeing ads on TV for upside down grown cannabis planters bing hawked instead of the upside down tomato plants, and showing up with a quarter Oz of premium hash instead of a bottle of wine for dinners at a friend's house.
What a world it will be!

Top Bottom