CBDs: There's more to weed than THC

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman Green

Oldman Green

what no one says is that Cannatonic it's also just a pheno of another strain from a third seedbank and not MK Ultra X G13 like they say lol. Resin Seeds (and by extension all the people working with those genetics and spreading bullshit all over the world) are just making cash from the original strains discovered by the Spanish seedbank Reggae Seeds, they were the first guys who found those rare CBD phenos in their strains (Dub, Dancehall, Juanita) and started working with them in 2004-2006. They were crosses made from a CBD rich NYC Diesel male (Soma Seeds) and Queen Mother strain (Delicatessen Seeds).

Later in 2008 Jaime from Resin seeds got 7000 seeds from them (via Alex, who was Soma's son-in-law) and from there, they selected a few CBD rich phenotypes and named them Cannatonic and Dulce Canna, but they were simply phenos of Dancehall or Dub strains from Reggae Seeds. Time after that, he also founded CBD Crew with Shantiblabla and they started hyping up all the CBD bullshit.

Same with medical projects like Tikum Olam in Israel. They simply got packs from Jaime, first some Cannatonic packs and later 300 feminised seeds of Z6 and Z7. They used all those strains to select Avi-Dekel (16.3% CBD), Midnight (12.4 % CBD), El-Na (6.5 %CBD) or Rafael (18.6% CBD) but they are in fact simply different phenotypes of the same plants. They haven't been doing any super special scientific breeding or anything like that, just growing those seeds they got from Jaime.

So the sad thing is that the ones taking the credit by all this CBD trend are not even the strain creators but just some greedy guys making he most from the trend and other people's work. It's always the same old story, even though Reggae Seeds were also working with stuff from others (Delicatessen Seeds and Soma) already instead of doing proper breeding with landraces or their own genetics.

Summary of the first years of the CBD Wave and some of the mains things:

Jimi, breeder of Reggae Seeds starts the wave in 2004 with a New York City Diesel Male with CBD that uses to create Juanita la lagrimosa, Kalijah and more strains, in the second step he creates in 2006 Dancehall, Dub, Session and more strains. In 2008 he gives to Alex Soma 5000 Dub and 2000 Dancehall (still not payed). Alex gives to Jaime (Resin Seeds) and say him that was MK Ultra x G13 Haze, Jaime select Cannatonic and Freeman selects Dieseltonic and Dulce Canna, we believe the 3 plants are genotypes of Dancehall. Jaime gets a prize in High Times Cannabis Cup 2008 and make the analysis in Canna stand during Spannabis 2009 discovering the CBDWave. In 2009 and 2010 Jaime makes the first CBD genetics marketing campaign. Jaime and Shantibaba create CBD Crew to offer a whole range of CBD genetics. Later other seedbanks made collaborations with them to create true CBD genetics. In 2011 Soft Secrets writes “Cannatonic y Juanita la verdadera historia”, first and only time that Jimi and Jaime explains the truth about this genetics.

Hello friends ...

I am breeder in Spain and collaborate with Resin seeds and I can tell you a little about this story. I'm friends with Jaime (Resin seeds) and Jimi (Reggae seeds), and so are they. It is an area of great cannabis movement and some took a few years in this job and enjoy good friendship.

In Spain and this story is known perfectly. The story you tell in the official version, which has a lot of truth about the CBD, but not completely. Jaime did not create the seed bank seeds Resin, he bought the seed bank Alex (Soma) and he told many delusions about genetic and today still generate bad reputations. At first it was a bullshit authentic. The seeds had many problems and gradually Jaime to trying to improve genetics. Now in 2015 the catalog will be changed and the real origin of Cannatonic and new lines to be launched will be explained. Jaime is a person of great reputation in Spain was among the first people in Spain in setting up a Grow Shop. Here in Spain many have learned from Jaime.

Following the CBD, Jimi is a great lover of cannabis and through an intersection with a male NYD Soma and Queen Mother elite clone Mario Bellandi (breeder Delicatessen). In this story there are people who say it is not true: Nobody seen male NYD that Jimi used to make the crossing, some suspect it is the same clone reversed Soma of NYD (feno Tangie) crossed Queen Mother. Anyway, Jimi is partitiioned several seeds. At that time neither sought varieties CBD at crossings.

At the same time Jimi sold some seeds to Jaime, he was willing to renew the genetics of Resin seeds. With the seeds you bought did several tests where the first selections were tested and demonstrated for the first time that these strains contain CBD. From there, the works were opened. Jaime was able to find a dominant phenotype the transmission of CBD (homozygous)Dulce Canna, and subsequently allowed to create CBD Crew with Shantibaba., For the Jimi time not been achieved. CBD its varieties, are recessive transmission in CBD and therefore not all the copies contain CBD, or contain it in varied ratios. Jimi has more artisan techniques work and their progress is slower in this regard.

Jaime, to find this phenotype was the first to adapt GW Pharmaceutical studies on the inheritance of quimitipo of cannabiones in Cannbis Sativa L. It is therefore subsequently developed CBD Crew. Jaime found in pure quimitipo copy of CBD, and this allows him to cross with plants quimitipo pure THC (the vast majority), thus achieving stability in the ratios of the offspring. Being very close to them, I think Jimi seek not the commercial development of high hybrids in CBD. His work in more craftsman. Combining genetic looking for new flavors. Jaime, on the other hand, could see commercial posibidades of conCBD varieties and quickly went to work at it, working with the Foundation Canna (Holland) that helped them is their project. It is also true that Jaime was in Olam Tikum facilities and repartitioned some seeds of his early work with CBD, variety Avidekel took the stage after the visit of Jaime Israel. I created it can not be customized in breeding work with the cannabis plant. It is thanks to the work of all that can be enjoyed today from a large number of different and very useful varieties.

I hope I have clarified something about this topic ...

Good vibes!!!

smokin jay

smokin jay

I
A friend of mine just posted this on facebook....just so you guys know. Something better than Charlottes Web will soon be cirulating through California.

Tonight I head to Garberville

Tomorrow is the services for my friend Lawrence Ringo...

Lawrence Ringo is a Cannabis Farmer and Breeder who was involved in the breeding up of the CBD and breeding down of the THC

He gave away oil to those who needed it...

He went out and taught people to make the oil....

I met Lawrence on a day when I approached 72 booths. Telling them my mission...

We talked to a while and exchanged numbers and when I called home the following week, he was kind of excited because I had told him about Winterization and he was telling me how it improved his numbers in his oil...

He Invited me to his farm and I was able to see how its done... When done by a pro....

I still remember heading to his farm for the first time, all excited like I was heading to mecca...

I remember being amazed at all the thought and love it must have taken to make this place as amazing as it was....

Lawrence Ringo gave away a LOT of oil over the years... Helping A LOT of people...

If I can help half as many as him I will have done the world a service...

Well since I've started this mission, I have been trying to help the CBD medicine spread....

After hearing about the strain "Charlotte's Web" I tried to find it in California.... No no avail...

I called Colorado... And found out that the breeders of "Charlotte's Web" were a "for profit" corporation and they will not release the strain and if anyone wants it they must move to Colorado and buy it from them....

Sanjay Gupta isn't talking about THAT though are they...

I called Lawrence and he told me to not worry about genetics that his breeding was to "help the people"

The last season of Lawrence Ringo's growing.... He crossed his "Harle-Tsu (his lowest tch and highest cbd strain) and his Swiss Tsu (his lowest thc highest cbd INDICA strain) with AC/DC (California's highest cbd strain)

These new strains are higher in Cbd and lower in thc than Charlotte's web...

They are called:
Ringo's Gift (harle-tsu ac/dc)

Ringo's Joy (swiss tsu ac/dc

Thank you Lawrence Ringo.... Your legacy will live forever.....
I live in Colorado and have contacted the Stanley brothers twice via their website "Realm of Caring" to acquire the Charlottes Web strain myself. I have a son with severe autism that would benefit from this strain and I never received a response. If anyone has any info on acquiring this strain it would be most appreciated!

Oldman Green

Oldman Green

Hello friend ...

If you are looking for varieties with CBD Look at the following seed banks. Resin seeds, Philosopher seeds, Reggae seeds and CBD Crew. You can choose: Juanita Lagrimosa, Cannatonic, Sweet Love ... In Europe CBD rich varieties come from Jimi Reggae seeds and thanks to him, other jobs with CBD are available at other banks.

Good luck with the search friend.

Greetings !!!!

smokin jay

smokin jay

Thanks Oldman! Yeah I really liked the mango haze from CBD Crew and will definitely be running it again this year!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

CBD is a behind-the-scenes workhorse, facilitating a staggering number of bodily changes while being completely non-psychoactive.

by Edie Adelstein @edieadelstein

In the land of cannabinoids, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) gets most of the publicity. It is, after all, the compound with the most well-known flair, being the main source of all the euphoric, trippy effects.
Less popular, but perhaps only until now, has been cannabidiol, or CBD, the second most-common cannabinoid among the 70 to 100 found in marijuana (and the most common in hemp). CBD is a behind-the-scenes workhorse, facilitating a staggering number of bodily changes while being completely non-psychoactive.
To start, CBDs counter some of the less desirable side-effects of THC, like anxiety, paranoia, rapid heartbeat and short-term memory loss. In high doses, it can help insomniacs sleep, but in smaller amounts, it can be energizing. It can also reduce inflammation, nausea and convulsions.
As the list continues to grow, so do the CBD-centric products on the market. High-CBD strains are finally more readily available after decades of breeding geared toward high-THC yields. In the edibles industry, companies like Cheeba Chews and Dixie Elixirs & Edibles have developed special CBD products; for instance, the latter's non-psychoactive Dixie X comes from hemp oil, and according to the website, the company's in talks to distribute it in grocery and health food stores.
Char Mayes of the local infused-products company TinctureBelle offers a more mom-and-pop approach for patients seeking help from CBDs. While her products are all hybrids (from strain to cannabinoid content), Mayes did make a special high-CBD tincture for local patient Chaz Moore, who suffers from myoclonus diaphragmatic flutter, a condition that seizes the teenager with uncontrollable spasms in his abdomen.
"They had given me the plant," Mayes says. "And so, I'll help patients out like that, but I don't have it on a constant basis to do."
And when it comes to CBDs, all this is just the tip of the proverbial bud.

More at the link on top
so to even buy the beans from sit that claims cbd content, get regular seeds and pollinate a good strain that I like and keep the cbd value?

420circuit

420circuit

There seems to be an assumption that high CBD plants help with pain relief. In my search for effective pain relief have found that edible oil works best for me, it takes an hour to start but hangs in there for several hours of nice effects. As much as I have enjoyed Harlequin (A great plant, this cut came from the guy in the white Limo ((Projectcbd.org)) for the last few years, I find that the oil from Goji OG helps more with pain. Made oil from Harlequin, Goji and Blue Dream, working on testing the Blue Dream currently, using 325mg dose of oil for testing.

Cannatonic and AC/DC are mentioned a lot for their CBD, but has anyone tried them for pain? Please post up your favorite pain treatment strains, maybe there is a common thread. Have seen Afghanis mentioned often, also Diesel keeps coming up along with purple strains and Bubblegum.

I have been growing R14er, also known as Charlotte's Web, and recently was given a cut of The Wife, a very high CBD plant with almost zero THC according to the source. The oil from R14er in 650mg doses got me quite altered the first couple times that I tried it, but not so after that first week. Weird sensation, like everything got brighter, maybe an ocular effect, dilated pupils. Giving up space in my little garden for these ugly fuckers is hard because of the legal plant count limit, but the calming effect from the oil makes it useful and what little I know about CBD makes it worth having. This is Tora Bora, a popular strain for pain.
Tora Bora

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Have a person who helps sick people. Got some blue kush . Heard it's good . Got blueberry o.g and bubba waiting for them to go amber... Been having heavy spasms last night and today. Not a good day dab dab dabbin the day away

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

That heartl
I am a big fan of CBD cannabis. I was just reading on the Mr Nice forum and he, Mr Nice(aka Shantibaba) was stating how he too is starting to focus more on CBD strains. Not everyone wants to be high as shit and it would be nice to have some good medicinal strains where you can still function. Same goes for children as well... as I have read it is helping tremendously for very young kids with seizures.

I once read where "they" said that a 2 to 1 ratio of THC to CBD was the most effective but I think that it is still too early to make those assumptions. It's my belief that some psychoactive properties need to be in it to make it effective. Although I could be wrong.

Attitude Seed Bank shows they have Cannatonnic but from what I recently learned almost all of Attitudes shipments into the the US are being snatched up my the postal police (at NY, Chi and LA which are the big 3 places for incoming overseas mail).
That is heartless that they work so hard to prevent people including kids from getting the right and best meds as per.their choice. But hey no compassion in ignorance I guess

frebo

frebo

There is a group of medical marijuana growers in S. Oregon all growing one CBD plant for donation to a group making medication for children. This is the least we can do. I want to try high a high CBD arthritis rub.

420circuit

420circuit

What strain are they running in OR? The all CBD plants like Charlotte's Web, R14er and Wife produce oil with little or no THC, so if you really want CBD, grow one and make some oil. The oil I made with R14er was nice, looking forward to testing Wife tomorrow.:D

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hello friends ...

I am breeder in Spain and collaborate with Resin seeds and I can tell you a little about this story. I'm friends with Jaime (Resin seeds) and Jimi (Reggae seeds), and so are they. It is an area of great cannabis movement and some took a few years in this job and enjoy good friendship.

In Spain and this story is known perfectly. The story you tell in the official version, which has a lot of truth about the CBD, but not completely. Jaime did not create the seed bank seeds Resin, he bought the seed bank Alex (Soma) and he told many delusions about genetic and today still generate bad reputations. At first it was a bullshit authentic. The seeds had many problems and gradually Jaime to trying to improve genetics. Now in 2015 the catalog will be changed and the real origin of Cannatonic and new lines to be launched will be explained. Jaime is a person of great reputation in Spain was among the first people in Spain in setting up a Grow Shop. Here in Spain many have learned from Jaime.

Following the CBD, Jimi is a great lover of cannabis and through an intersection with a male NYD Soma and Queen Mother elite clone Mario Bellandi (breeder Delicatessen). In this story there are people who say it is not true: Nobody seen male NYD that Jimi used to make the crossing, some suspect it is the same clone reversed Soma of NYD (feno Tangie) crossed Queen Mother. Anyway, Jimi is partitiioned several seeds. At that time neither sought varieties CBD at crossings.

At the same time Jimi sold some seeds to Jaime, he was willing to renew the genetics of Resin seeds. With the seeds you bought did several tests where the first selections were tested and demonstrated for the first time that these strains contain CBD. From there, the works were opened. Jaime was able to find a dominant phenotype the transmission of CBD (homozygous)Dulce Canna, and subsequently allowed to create CBD Crew with Shantibaba., For the Jimi time not been achieved. CBD its varieties, are recessive transmission in CBD and therefore not all the copies contain CBD, or contain it in varied ratios. Jimi has more artisan techniques work and their progress is slower in this regard.

Jaime, to find this phenotype was the first to adapt GW Pharmaceutical studies on the inheritance of quimitipo of cannabiones in Cannbis Sativa L. It is therefore subsequently developed CBD Crew. Jaime found in pure quimitipo copy of CBD, and this allows him to cross with plants quimitipo pure THC (the vast majority), thus achieving stability in the ratios of the offspring. Being very close to them, I think Jimi seek not the commercial development of high hybrids in CBD. His work in more craftsman. Combining genetic looking for new flavors. Jaime, on the other hand, could see commercial posibidades of conCBD varieties and quickly went to work at it, working with the Foundation Canna (Holland) that helped them is their project. It is also true that Jaime was in Olam Tikum facilities and repartitioned some seeds of his early work with CBD, variety Avidekel took the stage after the visit of Jaime Israel. I created it can not be customized in breeding work with the cannabis plant. It is thanks to the work of all that can be enjoyed today from a large number of different and very useful varieties.

I hope I have clarified something about this topic ...

Good vibes!!!
Ty sir and thanks to everyone who has been involved in cbd research. I have a question for you, I am a stroke survivor and I also suffer from granmial seziures since 2007 (head trauma) . To my questiob now I'm lookin for a strain for tremors that effect all I do now. I'm now paralyzed on left side .for stroke was in right temporal lobe. Have had a number of TIA's and my condition of my health now prevents me from goin outside or be able too do menial tasks. I'm a ladies man my girls are my life.
I want too find best for nerve back pain fracture vertibrae and degenerative back disease.
I have a passion sir and it's too see humans be treated like humans and not lab rats for big pharmaceutical companies wolf in sheep's clothes

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

There is a group of medical marijuana growers in S. Oregon all growing one CBD plant for donation to a group making medication for children. This is the least we can do. I want to try high a high CBD arthritis rub.
That's solidarity at its best!!!

frebo

frebo

It was not named but be assured that these people are not new at this. I used oil on my best batch so far. My patients are screaming for more.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

It was not named but be assured that these people are not new at this. I used oil on my best batch so far. My patients are screaming for more.
Sorry I ment that it's very good of others to do that. Have some people this way that supply cancer unit medibles on compassion basis. More needs to be put into education and Fogel incarceration. !

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I'm gonna try my hand at it soon. Waiting too learn more! Do my own small batches of shatter but wanna do tincture

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

There seems to be an assumption that high CBD plants help with pain relief. In my search for effective pain relief have found that edible oil works best for me, it takes an hour to start but hangs in there for several hours of nice effects. As much as I have enjoyed Harlequin (A great plant, this cut came from the guy in the white Limo ((Projectcbd.org)) for the last few years, I find that the oil from Goji OG helps more with pain. Made oil from Harlequin, Goji and Blue Dream, working on testing the Blue Dream currently, using 325mg dose of oil for testing.

Cannatonic and AC/DC are mentioned a lot for their CBD, but has anyone tried them for pain? Please post up your favorite pain treatment strains, maybe there is a common thread. Have seen Afghanis mentioned often, also Diesel keeps coming up along with purple strains and Bubblegum.

I have been growing R14er, also known as Charlotte's Web, and recently was given a cut of The Wife, a very high CBD plant with almost zero THC according to the source. The oil from R14er in 650mg doses got me quite altered the first couple times that I tried it, but not so after that first week. Weird sensation, like everything got brighter, maybe an ocular effect, dilated pupils. Giving up space in my little garden for these ugly fuckers is hard because of the legal plant count limit, but the calming effect from the oil makes it useful and what little I know about CBD makes it worth having. This is Tora Bora, a popular strain for pain.
View attachment 514173
I have purple and blueberry strains . That looks nice. Had some warlock and nysd . Still have seeds. But I too am in search of pain relief 36 been using a cane for a year

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

I have purple and blueberry strains . That looks nice. Had some warlock and nysd . Still have seeds. But I too am in search of pain relief 36 been using a cane for a year
AC/DC x Pennywise from TGA. I love this, one of my patients has eliminated migraines with gummies! She takes a 15 mg gummy at the precursor feeling, about 30 mins prior to onset for her, and one 25 mins later headache or not. And its always been "not". Testing by G3C
AC DC graph

Latest posts

Top Bottom