cc & ograskal collection.which should i pop 1st??

hey farmers, here is my current seed collection.i have so many clone strains but need to pop new cc and ograskal seeds. i have to limit to pick top four maybe 2 cc and 2 ogr. which would you pop first?thanks...:character0053::character0004::rollj:

Deadhead and Alien Kush would be my top two choices...but you can't go wrong with any of those.

M

Malachi

i would pop the deadhead and white bubba if i had to make a choice, what is the difference in the 91 OG and the Deadhead OG? is the 91 an S1 or where different males used?

thank you gardenofdreams,jh420,malachi for input. its hard to pick.91' og was printed first got at fruitridge then renamed got deadhead og from harborside.

White Bubba, Alien Kush, 91 OG, and Alien Dog IMO. You got straight killers in your stable man, you win either way haha.

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Alien dog and 91 for the CC gear. White Bubba and SC x White of Raskals.

Very nice collection.

fred

added Alien Bubba and another extra pack of Alien Og to my stable,can't wait till Fire Alien and White Fire drop! Thank you farmers for top picks. I think i need to enroll in seed collection addiction rehab! It is hard to limit strains.Looks like im going to be busy for awhile selecting favorite phenotypes, + my full time job in book$.
Thank You LOGIC,THE CALI CONNECTION, OGRASKAL,FRUITRIDGE,& HARBORSIDE Oakland
:character0004::rollj::passingjoint: