Cc, Ww And A Few Others

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Baba was kind of enough to send me some Crystal Cush and White Water testers, so I'm keeping up my end and starting a thread. Super stoked about both of these:)

All of the White Water germed and all but one of the Crystal Cush germed. I have a few other strains going with these and will probably throw in some clones to fill in the gaps when I pull the males out.

I am going to give the mainline topping thing a shot here since I have seeds a going. Right now they are in a 50/50 coco and perlite mix and are being fed 1/4 strength nutes. Most of them will get their first topping here in a few days. Not sure if I want to shoot for 4 or 8 cola's on these. Some of the other genetics are lagging behind so I need to let the runts catch up a bit.

Veg is always the boring part but I will try to update at least bi weekly until they get ready to go into flower.

Once again...THANKS BABA!

Unnamed

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Gonna watch these. Got a couple Crystal Ship crosses going myself. I liked the idea of the Whitewater from the get-go. Rock 'em, CE!
Thanks altitude! Yeah, I am stoked on the Whitewater. Can't wait to see the frost pack on to em. Green Crack was the first strain I ever grew and I remember it stinking up a whole block in Oakland.....so I'm hoping the Crystal Cush reeks like GC.

looking good!
Im subbed :)
Glad to have you aboard Ken!

Bombnes

Bombnes

Thanks for the info, I have always loved White, one of my all time favorites.....besides Super Silver Haze. Well I wish you the stinkiest of days ahead.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Moving right along here.....everyone has been topped and some of them have been trained. Trying to get the runts to catch up by not deleafing them. Also they have all made the move to #1 pots and under 400 watts of Metal Halide. Once they adjust to the light change I will turn it up to 600 and start feeding a bit heavier.

Crystal Cush
Unnamed 7

White Water
Unnamed 6

I got a feeling things are about to start popping off. Hopefully on the next update these plants will be ready to take cuts off of.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@CelticEBE man those are looking really lush and healthy!
@baba G breeds some real jewels,good luck pheno hunting bro:D
Thanks for stopping in waayne! Yeah, Baba breeds some dankness for sure. Can't wait to get these girls in flower mode.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok....this mainlining business is for the birds. Just as the plants start getting vigorous I have top them and then it slows things down. I will not be doing this again.

In a week, I will top them one last time, transplant them into 5 gallon smarties, and move them to the flower room. Will probably give them two more weeks of veg time after I top them again so that the final branches can get some vigor to themselves.

Crystal Cush
Cc1
Cc2

White Water
Ww1

Ww2

Dunge

Dunge

It's nice to read some push back against methods like 'mainlining'.
From my observations, plants seem to work out the hydraulic needs and grow in cross section to accommodate.
It looks cool and helps to keep plants short, but that's about it.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

It's nice to read some push back against methods like 'mainlining'.
From my observations, plants seem to work out the hydraulic needs and grow in cross section to accommodate.
It looks cool and helps to keep plants short, but that's about it.
Yeah....I think a few stretchers I have like my WiFi and Skywalker would do well with this mainlining buisness.....but otherwise I'm done with it. I thought it would be worth a shot, as I like to experiment and play with different techniques. I'm of the mind that I will never stop learning about growing.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So last night everyone got put in 5 gallon smarties and some serious supercropping. I was a little concerned as the stems on the Crystal Cush were some of the hardiest ones I have ever dealt with. Thought I may have killed a few branches, but everything seemed to bounce back really well. There are a few serious STINKERS in the group. Pinching the stems last night and a few of them really stood out.

I'm not sure if topping them so often has caused preflowering to slow down or not, but I am having a hard time sexing these plants. Some are pretty obvious....while others are being a bit more elusive.

Here's a group shot. There are a few other strains in here....but as stated previously this thread is about the White Water and Crystal Cush.
Week before

Top Bottom