CDN$ 194.50 - VIVOSUN Hydroponic 1000 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Bulb Digital Dimmable Ballast Wing Reflector Set

• Thread starter 10w30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
10w30

10w30

Supporter
Just got a price drop on the phone for $194.50 its 30% off. canadian pricing. 19hrs left for the deal.
Good luck
amazon.ca

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

Just got a price drop on the phone for $194.50 its 30% off. canadian pricing. 19hrs left for the deal.
Good luck
amazon.ca

Uhh. Link?

I've been staying away from amazon. Prime delivery (something I've paid for for years) is a month deliver time. But if I pay 3$ shipping I can have it in a few days? The fuck you say? Why am I paying for prime? Well I'm not anymore 🤣

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Uhh. Link?

I've been staying away from amazon. Prime delivery (something I've paid for for years) is a month deliver time. But if I pay 3$ shipping I can have it in a few days? The fuck you say? Why am I paying for prime? Well I'm not anymore 🤣
Essential products still ship fast with prime. I ordered a shoulder pulley to help with therapy after shoulder surgery and it was here in 2 days. I then tried to order a couple detailing products for my side business and it says 3 weeks shipping time.

visajoe1

visajoe1

get it! I'm rocking this 1000w in a 4x4, paid $190 for it. you must have proper ventilation. highly recommend the this version, not the batwing model

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Uhh. Link?

Its just an algorythm i think... Got a quantum board today that said delivery in June... Prime deliveries only seem to be a day or so behind

i couldnt find the one the op posted but this is similar (i think)... everything that I own by ipower seems to be decent quality.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its just an algorythm i think... Got a quantum board today that said delivery in June... Prime deliveries only seem to be a day or so behind

i couldnt find the one the op posted but this is similar (i think)... everything that I own by ipower seems to be decent quality.

Amazon announced that only needed items will ship priority. I got my cats flea meds in 2 days. Less priority items will ship when they can they say. Expect long wait times.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
The delivery for the 1000 watt bulb and open hood will probably be the first day of summer. mahhahahhaa

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I dont want to turn into an Amazon advocate here but all 3 orders I placed from tues-thursday all showed up together today. I think its important because its a lifeline for me right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom