CDN Source for Uniseals?

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

Can anyone point me in the direction for uniseals in Canada?

Cheers

squarepusher

squarepusher

this place also carries them and likely ships up north

convex

convex

this place also carries them and likely ships up north

I am familiar with aquatico - great prices, but hoping to find something comparable closer to home ;)

UCMENOW: CC is an acronym for sooo many places, can you send me a PM which one you are referring to?

Cheers

convex

convex

Ouch! I am quoted $30+ for shipping ... really need to find them locally!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

It's a one time purchase....well worth the shipping costs cause once you have them it's on.

convex

convex

It's a one time purchase....well worth the shipping costs cause once you have them it's on.

That might be, but my pension is pretty meager.

$30 plus customs, duty and additional taxes for $50 worth of product doesn't sound like a deal to me.

I might as well go with 2 inch bulk heads - same cost more or less.
I would still prefer uniseals and am still trying to source locally.

Cheers

R

RMCG

That might be, but my pension is pretty meager.

$30 plus customs, duty and additional taxes for $50 worth of product doesn't sound like a deal to me.

I might as well go with 2 inch bulk heads - same cost more or less.
I would still prefer uniseals and am still trying to source locally.

Cheers

Did you check AussieGlobe?

Customs and taxes... Ah 'free' healthcare.

convex

convex

I did check AussieGlobe, although they claim to ship world wide, they do not accept CND postal codes and cannot proceed with order.

R

RMCG

I did check AussieGlobe, although they claim to ship world wide, they do not accept CND postal codes and cannot proceed with order.

Sorry. That sucks.

May be a biz opportunity there...

S

Snafu

for cheap prices and stealthy cover :) fish supplies you can find they have good prices on RO units too (i dont work for them or gain anything for the plug, i use them and have for a 2 or 3 years and find that they have good prices and shipping that is fast!)

convex

convex

Thanks for the link (although they are out of stock) but again it is US based - I have no problem sourcing them in the US, I am looking for CDN points of sale.

Cheers

Top Bottom