Celtic's House of Tree's

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

It's an ongoing thing so there is no being late here. I'm gonna do my best to be more active here now that I feel like I have things a bit more in control.

It took us about 4 hours to take down the White Alien Dream. Without a doubt the stickiest plant I have ever grown. Preliminary smoke reports are awesome.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yeah...I got a chuckle off of that as well.

My best friend told me that it was the best thing he had ever smoked.....which made me feel really good. I will get some dried nug shots of it up soon as it dries. Thanks for stopping in Masta!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up @CelticEBE what are ur ppms in veg and boom i used to run both v+b reg and Dirty but when i talked to scott i believe was his name down in SD... He told me be careful with high ppms because it can be toxic soo i stopped using the product...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Not sure on the pp
whats up @CelticEBE what are ur ppms in veg and boom i used to run both v+b reg and Dirty but when i talked to scott i believe was his name down in SD... He told me be careful with high ppms because it can be toxic soo i stopped using the product...
Not sure what my ppms max out at. Any nutrient can be toxic to a plant if you push it too hard. I grow trees...and if I dont push them they wind up underfed. The same goes for any nutrient profile though.

EVOKE

EVOKE

True... ya i feed pretty hard myself but my girls always want more..... thanks for the response..

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm such a slacker when it comes to running a thread. The Powernap, Banana Foster's UK Cheese, and White Nightmare room comes down soon. I will get some shots of them as they are being hung. I have one pheno of BF that smells like Black Licorice. She stands out the most for me. Had a few duds, or they had Russets...but all in all this run kicked ass.

My tap water changed dramatically on me about a month ago. Went from a ph of 7.6 to 9.3. I had some problems keeping my ph stable and have since gone back to RO.

Room 1 is filled with Blue Dream, WAD, Platinum Delight, Sour Jefe, White Nightmare, and my Deathstar leaning Jedi Kush. Will try and get some pics of them up soon as well.

The other day I gave a good friend an AC/DC teen and a syringe of Rick Simpson oil. She has lost an arm, a lung, and part of a her diaphragm to cancer. She exploded in tears of joy and gave me a huge hug. This experience changed me deep inside. I'm on a mission now. FUCK CANCER!

til I get off my butt and take some pics.......enjoy one of my favorite albums.

I

Inlinemax

What do you think of that Jedi Kush? I have a pack that I haven't popped yet. I also have the original Deathstar so I don't really need a pheno leaning that way...

Did you get any sfvog leaning cuts and what did you think about them?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

What do you think of that Jedi Kush? I have a pack that I haven't popped yet. I also have the original Deathstar so I don't really need a pheno leaning that way...

Did you get any sfvog leaning cuts and what did you think about them?
Not super impressed with it to tell you the truth. I had one Deathstar leaning pheno that I kept that I like to run every now and then.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So these are some cell phone shots of my last run here. I'm packing everything up headed North. I can't take LA anymore. Too much stress living here. No more freeways for me.

Platinum Delight- she grew out some super dense frosty nugs....but the smell isn't really there like I like.
20140917 115103

Three of my White Fire Alien x Blue Dream ladies. I could not be more pleased with this cross. She is my go to Vertical girl from here on out.
20140917 115204

Closeup of the WAD.....
20140917 115224

Thats all folks..............I will start up a new thread when I start building out in my new spot. I am buying a house up in NorCal that has a 1500 sqft workshop and will be setting that up with one vertical room and one horizontal room. Gotta go start tearing all this shit down. Thanks for stopping by.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man gonna miss watching you work celtic hope the move goes smoothly good luck in nor cal getting close to my neighborhood now ;)

J

jak

Let's see...a few other changes. I've ditched the smart pots. Going to stick with the 27 gallon totes for the big plants and 5 gallon buckets for the small plans on the outsides. I made this decision before I read the article JK posted from Colorado University....and after reading it I am glad I did.

Was just reading through the whole thread, can you give a link to that post or article?

Top Bottom