Cen Cal...land of the facist police.....

• Thread starter NorCalHal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalHal

Well, I see that no posts have ever been made in this section, and it saddens me that there is nothing to talk about.
Why?
I grew up pretty much in Cen Cal and have seen the LEO here just hating on Collectives and anything to do with MMJ. The one dispensary that opened around our area was raided by DEA during the Bush administration and the cat that opened it got 22 years of federal time.

Mind you, the collective that he ran was SHADY to say the least, and he made taunting "rap" videos that pushed the Locals to get the Feds involved, which in turn led to his demise.

I am 60 miles from the Bay area, but it seems to be in a different country, let alone state, from me. I can travel an hour and have access to many dispensatries seeling both herb and clones, but yet, I cannot do the same where I am at.

Sad.

Looking into opening one in my area has me a little worried man. I have been "underground" for so long, it is against every grain in me to "stick my head out of the sand", yet I am tired of being worried.

State Law seems to be on our side finally, and FED LEO seems to have backed off.

Maybe it's time...........

Aligee

Aligee

I hear ya loud n clear born and raised in the Valley and LEO is a mofo down here seems like everybody and there mama is jumping on the bandwagon almost a handful of growshops down I know Theres two dispensaries that have suprisingly managed to stay operating I don't know it just seems like the wild wild west down here if ya know what I meen ... ya that guy from M got hanged indeed can someone say kangaroo court !22 years for a plant WTF! well I'm on The 'Farm 24/7 Ima iPhone junkie lol! let's fill this forum up!peace!aligee.)!

fractal

fractal

Delivery services are the way to go IMO. The guy made a rap video daring them to get him? HAHA. What a tool. Now he is slurping poles in the pen I would bet.

S

snowkitty

All I can contribute is a little laugh along the 5 freeway in central california. I was getting gas and I noticed that the California Highway Patrol station is located on Stoner Dr. Otherwise I'm pretty miserable driving through central CA.

CHPStonerDr
Aligee

Aligee

What up Central Cali peeps where yall at ?! I know we got plenty to say ...

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thank God the Bush Administration is over! I would think things are better now for medicinal marijuana growers concerning the Feds...but I wouldn't trust them anywayz. There are still crazy cops out there who are anti-marijuana and gung ho about busting potheads.

One day, we will be free to grow this blessed herb we call Cannabis.

S

shoe

anybody know which clubs carry good clones/seeds in the 559?

thanks shoe

B

bonghitter

clubs in the 559

theres a club in oakhurst that rocks killer deals and even better edibles.lollipops,ice cream and all the other tasty treats that are all made from concentrates.

THERAPEUTIC,HEALING,CENTER,
(559)676-2783

A

arikjay

HA!

All I can contribute is a little laugh along the 5 freeway in central california. I was getting gas and I noticed that the California Highway Patrol station is located on Stoner Dr. Otherwise I'm pretty miserable driving through central CA.

take that CHP! SUCK MY BONG MOTHERMUCKERS!:party0042:

Aligee

Aligee

lawsuit pending city of Fresno vs. the people so the fight has just begun this city has their own take on prop 215 from what I understand I guess well see I'v been reading up on freedomfighters thread on the other site and am starting to lean against this medical Mj seems this will only make uspeople criminals overnight !!underground will always be where it's at IMHO !!!!! alig! ¡
...on a side note Fresno st. v.s boise st. Saturday !
Go Doggs !! Go Doggs!!

R

Rolln J

hahaha a neighbor of mine (who is known for tall tales) used to be a CHP and he has that Stoner Dr sign on the side of his barn, I guess I didnt believe him when he said he stole that from in from of his work...

and yes he is a stoner and was a stoner cop

B

BiggerTom

lawsuit pending city of Fresno vs. the people so the fight has just begun this city has their own take on prop 215 from what I understand I guess well see I'v been reading up on freedomfighters thread on the other site and am starting to lean against this medical Mj seems this will only make uspeople criminals overnight !!underground will always be where it's at IMHO !!!!! alig! ¡
...on a side note Fresno st. v.s boise st. Saturday !
Go Doggs !! Go Doggs!!

Go Bullfrogs!!
Dang close 1 in Wisconnson(sp).:mad0233:

T

the Rock

theres a club in oakhurst that rocks killer deals and even better edibles.lollipops,ice cream and all the other tasty treats that are all made from concentrates.

THERAPEUTIC,HEALING,CENTER,
(559)676-2783

wow who woulda thunk it= oakhurst my mother in law lives up on Bass lake

Do they sell clones there
And howdy to all the cencal folk out there , my daughter graduates from Fresno state next semester= Go BULLDOGS beat the crap out of Boise st this week

purpleberry

purpleberry

Tulare county is pot freindly, there is atleast 6 clubs. None of them are really good, Ive heard some have good clones, I think there problem is getting growers to bring in top self meds.

R

Rolln J

Tulare county is pot freindly, there is atleast 6 clubs. None of them are really good, Ive heard some have good clones, I think there problem is getting growers to bring in top self meds.

I been to every club down there and havent seen a clone I would buy yet - a friend got some in red cups from the one in goshen and it came with spider mites and them pesky root aphids. None of the places I went to had more then 5-6 clones in stock.

If you want good cuts you need to go to Harborside or Blue Sky and even Harborside has some shitty genetics and the girl working the counter is a joke, dont take suggestions from her.

B

BiggerTom

Holla at me when your in the Valley bro !

No doubt! I was just up there visiting Dr Brown, and getting transcripts from Fresno State. It really hasn't changed all that much since I was there.
On the way back from visiting Dr Brown we stopped in at one of the ones off the freeway in Goshen, I didn't see any bud I would buy, but did get some $25gr hash that I could really appreciate.:rasta:

J

Jack Griffin

Nothing is gonna change.
As long as the people allow themselves to be walked on and bullied by bad laws (which make for bad cops) things are gonna stay the same.

You have 2 choices: 1. do nothing and live in fear, or
2. fight back!

How do you fight back? There are 2 VERY effectiveways to fight back: first and foremost is the ballot box. As hated as politicians are, THEY are the people who make the laws and they DESPERATELY want to be re-elected. You flood their offices with letters and their phonelines with calls; you tell them to work on changing these ignorant laws or you will work to vote that rep out of office.

Do any of you remember when the gays in Cali finally got sick and tired of being hasseled and rousted by the cops and rioted? You look up the Stonewall Riots. Right after that incident things started changing for gays and now they are as accepted as any other citizen...except the pot smokers. Now, it's WE who are getting all the crap.

Stonewall Riots... look into it... then write and phone your representatives.

jack

G

Grass Roots

Been away for 6 years, just moved back from TX...if you think we got it bad here with LEO...try going to TX and see how someone is treated...not to mention if someone is not from the good ole state of TX and gets pulled over, watch out...they will have no mercy for your ass...

Other then that folks, whats the hap in the Central Valley...? Seems like the same old place, just got a little bit bigger is all...

Peace
GR:character0025:

Top Bottom