Central Arizona Cannabis Club- The Home Growers Network

• Thread starter Ddebrazza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Cannabis is now legal in Arizona but the war still rages on as Arizonians who use cannabis battle against discrimination. While the legal status has changed, employers are still able to bar cannabis users from quality employment, pushing legal users into minimum-wage/ poverty level jobs. Multi-million dollar corporations have monopolized the Licensing/ Certification process, keeping the individual citizen out of the market.

I am creating a Central Arizona Cannabis Club. The overall objective of this club is to provide a recreational and educational outlet for the individual citizen interested in Cannabis Cultivation, Responsible Cannabis Use, and Advocating for the advancement of Pro-Cannabis legislation and reform.

I am not a member of any other Cannabis-related message boards and this Club is not being promoted any where else. If you are interested in joining, please comment in this thread or send me a conversation. I hope that we will be able to hold our first Cannabis Club Meeting in Fall.

Demetri

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Just an update-

Current membership currently stands at 2 members with hopeful expansion in the near future.

Currently plan on having our 1st in-person meeting of members in November of 2021. At this time offices/positions within the club will be discussed and volunteers will be appointed/ elected to desired roles.

If you are interested, please feel free to respond or send me a message

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Cannabis is now legal in Arizona but the war still rages on as Arizonians who use cannabis battle against discrimination. While the legal status has changed, employers are still able to bar cannabis users from quality employment, pushing legal users into minimum-wage/ poverty level jobs. Multi-million dollar corporations have monopolized the Licensing/ Certification process, keeping the individual citizen out of the market.

I am creating a Central Arizona Cannabis Club. The overall objective of this club is to provide a recreational and educational outlet for the individual citizen interested in Cannabis Cultivation, Responsible Cannabis Use, and Advocating for the advancement of Pro-Cannabis legislation and reform.

I am not a member of any other Cannabis-related message boards and this Club is not being promoted any where else. If you are interested in joining, please comment in this thread or send me a conversation. I hope that we will be able to hold our first Cannabis Club Meeting in Fall.

Demetri
Welcome to the FARM! Yeeeaah...Pakalolo (Hawaiian/slang for Cannabis) FARMERS UNITE! This'll be cool and interesting, looking forward to seeing your Club flourish! 👍 🤜🤛🤙😎

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Demet

Demetri
Man it's hard finding az growers near me

Top Bottom