Central Arizona Cannabis Cultivators Community!

• Thread starter 1gPerWattPlease
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1gPerWattPlease

1gPerWattPlease

What’s up everyone! I’m an arizonan grower from Central Phoenix looking for other growers in my area. With the passing of prop 207 were that much closer to full legalization! But as cannabis becomes more “commercial” and with so many large companies getting into the industry. I believe its even more important for us home growers to get connected and begin to build a tight-knit community of passionate, dedicated and responsible growers. I was thinking of starting agroup called the Central Arizona Cannabis Cultivators Community. A group of local arizonans mainly in the Maricopa area that grow their own cannabis and would like to get involved with other growers in the Maricopa area and do more than just share pictures of our grows but also meet up with other Growers compare cannabis, trade cuttings or seeds and build relationships with like minded growers that share the same love for cultivating cannabis. If you live in the central Phoenix / Maricopa County area and think this sounds like a cool idea let me know I’m relatively new to social media and I’m not exactly sure how to get this going.

Aberj3

Aberj3

What’s up everyone! I’m an arizonan grower from Central Phoenix looking for other growers in my area. With the passing of prop 207 were that much closer to full legalization! But as cannabis becomes more “commercial” and with so many large companies getting into the industry. I believe its even more important for us home growers to get connected and begin to build a tight-knit community of passionate, dedicated and responsible growers. I was thinking of starting agroup called the Central Arizona Cannabis Cultivators Community. A group of local arizonans mainly in the Maricopa area that grow their own cannabis and would like to get involved with other growers in the Maricopa area and do more than just share pictures of our grows but also meet up with other Growers compare cannabis, trade cuttings or seeds and build relationships with like minded growers that share the same love for cultivating cannabis. If you live in the central Phoenix / Maricopa County area and think this sounds like a cool idea let me know I’m relatively new to social media and I’m not exactly sure how to get this going.
Sounds great. This is my first grow and am wondering about how other growers deal with the summer heat.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I see this is kind of an old thread, but...Welcome to the FARM! Hope you guyz/galz find what you're looking for here and in your home towns as well! 👍 😎🤙

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Sounds great. This is my first grow and am wondering about how other growers deal with the summer heat.
It is my first year in Phoenix. Out doors got fried pretty quick . My indoors went ok just finished my second run .

IMG 20211009 230657514
IMG 20211009 230706213
IMG 20211009 224549737
IMG 20210828 152105568
Top Bottom