Certain tops getting clawing leaves ?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I have a amnesia lemon and its getting clawing leaves but its only on certain tops not the whole plant was alote worse till i transplanted otherwise its looking pretty healthy. May have nutrient shocked it by adding too much nitrogen trying to get ppms up did like a 2 gallon flush on each pot with pure water after transplanting. Any idea
Certain tops getting clawing leaves

Jermamma420

Jermamma420

I have a amnesia lemon and its getting clawing leaves but its only on certain tops not the whole plant was alote worse till i transplanted otherwise its looking pretty healthy. May have nutrient shocked it by adding too much nitrogen trying to get ppms up did like a 2 gallon flush on each pot with pure water after transplanting. Any idea View attachment 1034011
Thats a pretty natural reaction to the transplanting and extra water you gave them. The roots probably got a little damaged, and it's haveing a hard time dealing with the water.
I've noticed when I transplant, and hurt some of the roots, only parts of the plant is affected, like those specific roots fed just that section of the plant, and over watering causes that droopy canoeing affect on the leaves. The very first sign of over watering.

Top Bottom