CFSB seeds and a 600Watt LED test grow

• Thread starter lbezphil2005
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Hey folks!! lbezphil2005 here, with my 15 spectrum 662 watt black dog led to show what these guys seeds can do under LED's. I've known burnalot, freak, and rabbit for a while now, and they really know their stuff when it comes to breeding - stress testing everything they use and, not withstanding whose cut it is, if it shows weakness its out the door! Love these guys!! I am running 3 strains for them - Chemmando - ((mendo purps x grape fruit) x Chemdog D/og), Master OG - master kush x (Chemdog D X OG), and Triple Deez -(black diesel x mota's sour turbo). I started this thread at another site and decided to add it here because well, they are doing business here! LOL! Anyway, still need to go back thru and pull the pics out from germination to now, I started 2 seeds each (all germed within 36 hours) and right now have 1 each in flower, 1 each still in veg, partly because I almost killed everything in my veg room with a chloramine remover I thought might work. Thank god I didn't use it in flower, I'd be screwed right now!! I can tell you this, these 3 types I am growing are some of the most resilient, vigirous plants I have ever grown or seen grown, and thats saying something (been around growing a long, long time). Back in a while with some pics, etc.!!!

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hey '05 good to see ya brotha!

Sorry the chloramine remover backfired on ya, bad water is a bitch ain't it.

Between your grow skills and the tough Cabin gear I know you are gonna make these plants shine.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Yo Ibezphil, Good to see you over here, I can't wait to see some of your flower pix, always wondered how the gear would do under LED's, saw the germ pix and everything looks good, hope you got the water straightened out....
Peace
Freak - The Cabin :harvest:

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Guys, let me tell you - you are breeding some badass resilient frigging dank, bros!! The 3 that are in flower now, triple deez #2, chemmando #1 and master og #1, have recovered nicely and are taking off like mad! I'll pull them out after lights on and take a couple of pics this morning. Also, they really seem to love smartpots, when I made the changeover from my "okiepots" (really didn't think there was that much of a difference, but I'm finding out I'm wrong) they took off, the branching, etc. on master og is incredible, and the chemmando's bud formations are going to be fat!! they are huge already, fellas, showing nicely, the master og is still stretching a little, i'd say it'll end up being 2x when it started, chemmando about 1 to 1.5, triple deez is still coming out of it but doing quite well. Pics to come soon!

(by the way, I'm latched on to you guys like a pit bull!!! These genetics you guys are using are rock solid and I'll be a firm believer till kingdom comes!!):passingjoint::420:

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

To start things off, here are some current pics - sorry about the pics of the triple deez, she's in a 5 gal smartpot and I don't like moving them too much, don't want to disturb the roots too much (this is the only thing I don't like about smartpots like this, no strength in the walls for support). I'm working up a newer version of my "okiepots" using hardware cloth and more holes in the nursery pots, when I get the first one done I will post pics of the process. These girls have really recovered from when they first went in, I was really suprised by the Master OG, she was a scraggly plant when she went in. The last pic is of her cola, she's gonna be beautiful, as are they all! REally suprised on the frost on triple deez. She's kind of hidden away behind a chemberry x catalyst plant that I'm finishing out right now so I don't get a good look unless I move her out of the way. Anyway, here they are, getting ready to transplant the other 3 into smartpots, thinking about putting them outside to see how the do there (seeing as how the weather has finally cooled down here, was 107 for 3 days straight! my STOG and Super Mango Skunk F1 survived but all my males, which were in 5 gal "okiepots" (nursery pots with 2 1/8 holes drilled all over it, then lined with landscaping fabric) died, roots cooked - didn't foliar feed. Here ya go, fella's, I'll start posting the starting pics and pics of my veg and flower room, specs, etc., later.

RABB1T

RABB1T

107F for three straight days is BRUTAL. Those chicks don't look like they've skipped a beat...killer top to bottom '05.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

107F for three straight days is BRUTAL. Those chicks don't look like they've skipped a beat...killer top to bottom '05.
107 with 90-100rh -
Hey Rabbit!! Nice to have you stop by, brother! Man, I can't say enough about these genetics, fellas! Absolutely stellar! Over the next few days I will go thru and pick out some of the older pics and post them here so you can see what they've recovered from, pretty frigging amazing! Helps that their root system is really full and healthy, thats for sure! A while back I screwed around with some chloramine remover I found at wallyworld - bad idea! Really threw everything in veg for a loop, for sure, had nitrogen locked out for a while, big pain in the butt - the soil in all the veg plants that are still around from that time is still screwey, they don't get corrected seems like until they hit flower. Which is okay, because as you can see from the pics they really haven't missed a beat, seems like. I have started using a local (kind of, local as in in the same state) nutrient brand, Blue Mountain Organics, along with snow storm ultra and some cal mag when I need it. This last time I ordered he not only doubled my bottle of flower mix, a week later I got a whole setup of super plant tonic, flower, grow, AND a pound of frigging worm castings!! holy shit, I've never, EVER had a nute company do anything like this! And here's the good part - this stuff kicks ass! Havent smoked the finished product yet but so far so good - the master og was doubling in size every day here for a while, man is that crazy to see - buds getting twice as fat as the day before, just crazy growth from this stuff. Here is a link to his store on ebay - http://stores.ebay.com/Blue-Mountain-Organics - notice there are no worm castings for sale? I really love this guy!!! I will start using the castings in my next up-pots, see if I can keep from burning the crap out of everything with this stuff. Anyway, looks like I'm a bmo user from here on out, fellas. really seems to be fairly reasonable, all things considered. I guess the finish will tell, though. The addition of this, with the earth juice microblast, is making a big difference!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Hey fellas, here are some new pics from earlier today - Master OG, then triple Deez, then Chemmando, then the cola of my Chemmando #1 - man oh man, is this shit looking good! Burnalot, Freak, Rabbit, you guys frigging rock!!!

RABB1T

RABB1T

:icon_animal26: Phil your girls are turning into some MONSTERS!

I am curious, how is the smell on them? Are they massively different or do they have a common odor between them?

Hope you keep updating man, I always enjoy checking out the buds you've got going, peace.

T

TreFarmer

Looking veerry nice!! Got my mouth watering for some Cabin gear...

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Looking veerry nice!! Got my mouth watering for some Cabin gear...

Hey TreFarmer, bro, you can't go wrong, these pics don't do them justice. The triple deez is just frigging all bud, bro, I gave her an examination this morning and HOLY FRIGGING CRAP!!! Just below the main cola is a shitload of frigging bud, suprised the hell out of me she is actually going to put out like a bitch in heat!!!
:icon_animal26: Phil your girls are turning into some MONSTERS!

I am curious, how is the smell on them? Are they massively different or do they have a common odor between them?

Hope you keep updating man, I always enjoy checking out the buds you've got going, peace.

I'll post some more pics tomorrow, going to pull them out because they are phenominal!! I am going crazy over the triple deez, I didn't realize all that was going on underneath, I'll show you guys tomorrow - holy crap, she's gonna produce!!! Looks like Chemmando and Master og are starting to brown hairs, starting the last leg folks! I watered today with molasses and h2o, we'll see how they look here in a couple days, still nice and dark green, god I am excited!!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Okay, so I woke up today throwing up, side hurts, and headache like no tomorrow, but what do I see when I look closely in the garden? The triple deez, on closer inspection, is absolutely all bud underneath those leafs, I am tripping!! Big fat calyx's, it's like a big fat solid bush under there, when I get to the last couple of days I'll trim her back so you can admire the dankness!! OMG!! She's gonna yield for such a short squat little girl! God I hate feeling sick!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Lol good to hear things are on the up and up there,hope all is well with your health though bro,feel better!!

Burn
CFSB

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Hey Burnalot!

Thanks for stopping in, bro! I've been feeling under the weather for a minute now, seems like. A lot of stress going on right now, I could use a break from uncle sam and his associates, all they want is more more more!! Holy crap!

Anyway, had to post this for now, I PROMISE I will pull them all out on Monday and take some good pics, they are really looking fantastic, and this triple deez, well, you'll see, she's one fat girl - I really hadn't checked her over until recently and HOLY CRAP was I suprised! here is a pic for now, notice on one of the leafs you get a side view of the trichs, nice and tall, just the way we like them!! And the size of the calyxs are just crazy fat, man oh man, almost looks seeded they are so bulging out and fat!! Great job, fellas, on these beans!! The Chemmando is looking like she's finishing, you'll see in the pics coming up soon, for now here she is!, tripledeez small lower bud - just frigging beautiful!!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Yes, Yes, Yes Phil, I WANNA see them bitches in natural light, I mean the LED's are killer and I like those, but show us their tits with the regular lights on 'em....lol
Peace

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Got ya, bro! They will come "out of the closet" tomorrow, even the triple deez and master og - I hate moving her because she's over 4 ft., but I've been wanting to get some decent pics of these for a long time. Smart pots are a pain in the ass to move, I hate them being so flexible but monday morning they will be due for water so should be fairly easy then, soil is a little more stable at that point. Here is a little closer pic - we don't drink soda in my home, but I'll come up with an empty bottle of some kind to compare this to - Freak, triple deez - did that name come about because of the size of the cola, like the size of a womans breast? Cause you named this one correctly if that was the case!! this one could probably qualify for quadruple d's, lol!! It is just solid bud, bro, under the leaves, crazy fat calyxes like 1/4 inch in diameter - like i've seen on 20 ft tall plus plants, not short 2 footers! Nice, nice job on the triple deez - hell, fantastic job on all 3, fellas, chemmando, triple deez and master og, can't say enough about them - vigorous as hell, will take stress without hermaphroditing, clones easily in soil even, nice tall trich structure on all 3 - I'll be taking some more, hopefully good pics tomorrow and will get them posted up right away!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Week 6

Quick little update, I was trying to post these earlier but my computer kept hanging up, really pisses me off when it does that! Here we go, starting with Master OG and working our way from there - I really need to get my camera fixed, tired of trying to get decent photos with a cell phone camera! Glad I labeled them first!

Finally! After about 20 tries, here we are, at 6 weeks flower - I had an issue with the triple deez, not sure if the restart or what ever it's trying to do is from dropping the timer from 12/12 to 10.5 on 13.5 off for a kali mist X killing fields that stalled out on me, I forgot the person who gave me the seeds told me I'd have to drop my timer down but I forgot - until she stalled on me, doh!!! The triple deez is crazy fat, gonna be happy with all 3, just can't go wrong with these beans!!

Thailord

Thailord

You really do a nice job. Even have me thinking about using LED and I'm a die hard HID user.

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Thanks, Thailord!! How's that trip going, bro? I hope you get a chance to check the scene out out there, bro, I think you'd like it, even though it's pretty flooded if you have quality it speaks volume - not every body that grows grows well, and that definitely makes a difference in whether or not you get "bought" or not, also, if you have an "in" with a dispensary then you are on easy street. I'm glad you stopped by my little op here, I love these cabin fever genetics, I pulled a couple of the bottom branches off the master og and brother, let me tell you, nice!!! Not-even-done-yet nice, which is really killer, can't wait to get some of this in a damn jar!!!

Thailord

Thailord

I am enjoying it. Lots to learn. I'm hoping to really make a diferene when I get back home and get these nutes out there. I have 2 very nice males from the Blue Geez I want to use when I get back on a couple of my own crosses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom