Cha Ching time

• Thread starter jmaui
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jmaui

Hello friends! I'm wondering when I should administer Cha Ching fertilizer. Can somebody post a picture of a plant when it's ready for the final stage please?
Thank you

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello friends! I'm wondering when I should administer Cha Ching fertilizer. Can somebody post a picture of a plant when it's ready for the final stage please?
Thank you
you can google fox farms feed schedule,soil hydro whatever your using,its in the feed schedule,when i used it i started it at 3 weeks in flower ,but they have the shedule online,foxfarms feed shedule is all i typed in and came right on up,scroll to which media your using and roll on,that ppm reading is included in your reg mix so dont go hard,what i did was mix my trio and then added the cha ching to get my finish number if you dig

J

jmaui

you can google fox farms feed schedule,soil hydro whatever your using,its in the feed schedule,when i used it i started it at 3 weeks in flower ,but they have the shedule online,foxfarms feed shedule is all i typed in and came right on up,scroll to which media your using and roll on,that ppm reading is included in your reg mix so dont go hard,what i did was mix my trio and then added the cha ching to get my finish number if you dig
I dig it ;) Thank you very much!--------- I'm going to look it up now

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I dig it ;) Thank you very much!--------- I'm going to look it up now
buy the way all them extra money gigs they have on the chart,all i used is the trio ,kelp and cha ching,they are just wasted money in my opinion

Top Bottom