Chamber Vacuum Sealer (n Purge Gas)

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

N Purge Gassing: Vacuum sealing cannabis machines?

I’ve been very disappointed by the communities will and searches i’ve found for a something that is such a huge factor for all of us in this industry and growing for yourself ( Making bud last longer without damaging it).
Point is I’ve even called 3 different vacuum companies about their machines ( I found all companies from google for cannabis, but knew zero to nothing about costumers really wanting them?)

I wanted to see if anyone who know of any better companies that have better N purged vaccum for guys who have 50+ 5 gal buckets (gamma sealed cured) and I want to N seal all of it. I have seen a difference of squared compression to the insert bag way like the air vacuum does. Question to experienced guys on this ( N purged machines) Which machine is best for all me ( And all of the cannabis industry) for long term storage besides buckets or damaging your bud.

These are some of the products I found , Opinions or better product? Submit!!!
Code:
http://www.amerivacs.com/products/avn.html

or (different machine/designs)

Code:
http://www.amerivacs.com/pricing/avc_pricing.html

different company with similiar video's and reviews?
Sammic SV-310S Modified Atmosphere:

Code:
http://vacupack.com/commercial-vacuum-sealer-sammic-sv-310t.html

& Anther Machine from a different company
CHTC-280F CHAMBER VACUUM SEALER MACHINE WITH DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL:
http://www.impakcorporation.com/sealers/chamber-vacuum-sealer/CHTC-280F

*Lets get a machine that eliminates stupid air vaccum or having way too many buckets !

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Damn, I just found this thread what did you end up buying?, I bought the food saver 5400 series just for things around the house, I have seen people use them and throw a Boveda packs in the vacuum bags with the bud, but I think the real deal is the gas injection.

Dunge

Dunge

I buy Mylar bags that come with O2 scrubber packs.
Putting a scrubber in turns atmosphere in the bag into mostly pure N2.
(or so it seems, and so I imagine)

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I buy Mylar bags that come with O2 scrubber packs.
Putting a scrubber in turns atmosphere in the bag into mostly pure N2.
(or so it seems, and so I imagine)
I like those too, they're made with Fe that forms an oxide over time. But not enough to remove all the O2 from a bulk pack.

B

Burned Haze

Well very disappointing all these years when supposedly the industry of cannabis is bumping their tech, any overview on these for the hobby- low- mid LP ?

all the commercial and clubs don’t talk on here , so has anyone tried or has one of these ? All I see is old threads?

jar your weed = your weeds junk in a Few months = nitrogen would def help this problem

for now I just heat press mine with a irone and use mighty bags xl ( I can have freshness for easily for over a year vs jars )

Madbud

Madbud

I have a small rechargeable foodsaver pump, vac bags and containers. Prefer the vac bags and freezing but of course it comes out of the bag compressed like one big bud where the containers leave it looser.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I have a small rechargeable foodsaver pump, vac bags and containers. Prefer the vac bags and freezing but of course it comes out of the bag compressed like one big bud where the containers leave it looser.

I am with you on that one! If there is a better mouse trap i'm interested. Especially if it means better bud; longer. 🍻

20200201 072652
Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Well very disappointing all these years when supposedly the industry of cannabis is bumping their tech, any overview on these for the hobby- low- mid LP ?

all the commercial and clubs don’t talk on here , so has anyone tried or has one of these ? All I see is old threads?

jar your weed = your weeds junk in a Few months = nitrogen would def help this problem

for now I just heat press mine with a irone and use mighty bags xl ( I can have freshness for easily for over a year vs jars )

I've used chamber sealers extensively, just not with cannabis. They're wonderful machines and I'd recommend them to anyone (from webstaurantstore, shouldn't be more than $750 or so without looking now). It's entirely possible that I'll get one with a stimulus check.

They can purge concentrates, they can store flower at different atmospheric pressures, they're ideal for pressing hash (and could likely be used to pull the water out of bubble to quickly dry it), and they can store flower beautifully.

Not to mention the insane culinary uses.

It's a world of difference between them and foodsavers. But they're like 10x the cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom