Change Of Mind from watering table to grow room

• Thread starter Weedwhacke421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

Well, I was going to build a watering table but decided to turn it into a grow room instead. I took my main base for a watering table and used some PVC pipes to keep it light so I can take it outside and switch from lights to sunlight if I wanted to try something different. I have two 600-watt HPS lights that I mounted but can use four 200-watt Leds as well if I need to. My thought process is That as of right now I have 10 purple haze plants and two California dreams as well and they are in two closets and are getting cramp inside. The weather here in the mountains of New Mexico at night is between 27- 47 degrees while the days are hitting around 67-73 and I am worried about putting them in my garage, So I am building a greenhouse now. My plan is to run the HPS lights during the day for 18 hours and then when they shut down have my heater on a timer to keep it Fairley warm enough so not to shock my plants until the lights turn back on. Here are some pictures of what I have done so far it is not finished yet. If anyone has dealt with cold weather and has a solution, I would love to hear it. My timing was off when I started my grow but maybe this will let me grow year-round. Here are a couple of pictures of my last grow as well.

Change of mind from watering table to grow room
Change of mind from watering table to grow room 2
Change of mind from watering table to grow room 3
Change of mind from watering table to grow room 4
Ponky

Ponky

If heat is an issue I would run 2 tents. Veg in one with 24 hour light. Then when you flip have them running 12/12 at opposing hours. The waste heat from one tent warms the other one during its dark period. No need to run a heater. Like 2 4x4s or 2 5x5s

Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

If heat is an issue I would run 2 tents. Veg in one with 24 hour light. Then when you flip have them running 12/12 at opposing hours. The waste heat from one tent warms the other one during its dark period. No need to run a heater. Like 2 4x4s or 2 5x5s
Ok thanks for your reply. The temperature should start to warm up in just a matter of weeks. my grow room is 4X8 so maybe I will just split the room and use one HPS for veg and one side for Flower like you suggest.

Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

Well, this is the finish product for now I will make a piece that will separate it in half one side for flower and one for Veg. Now by no means am I a Carpenter but it will work for me. That piece hanging is just for me to look in and check plus to keep some of the heat in. I can open one whole side to get at the plants it is only Velcro on.

DSCN0996
DSCN0995

Latest posts

Top Bottom