As Designed Changing the color scheme?

• Thread starter Bud Spleefman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there any way to change the color scheme? The white back ground makes it hard for my old HPS-fried eyes to read the new site.
Other than the readability, the site looks great!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont think there is a way bro, they are working on the new design as im sure you read, it will be done soon so till then i think this is what we are working with. put on them sunglasses and farm if it helps lol ~SMF~

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
sorry you better put those sunglasses on for now, we are working as fast as we can to get the new design up :)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Have to admit I`m having problems with the contrast ,light print against white also. I got no sunglasses!

squiggly

squiggly

Have to admit I`m having problems with the contrast ,light print against white also. I got no sunglasses!

Just had to show some love for your avatar there markscastle--I have the lion rampant tattooed on my arm (though it's in a family crest).

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This is also a family standard. It`s the Royal Standard for Alba or Scotland. Gained the right to use the Royal Standard from the Lord Lion`s Court of Arms in 83. I`m a desendent of Alpin KOS.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
RIGHT? I saw these at the Max Yield expo in Denver the other week. Pretty rad.

I snagged a pair. I has seen them previously at a shop for $200, and they were $150 at the show, so I went for it. Money well spent.

outwest

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

I snagged a pair. I has seen them previously at a shop for $200, and they were $150 at the show, so I went for it. Money well spent.

outwest
Nice. Maybe I can check em out when you burn some of that Ghost train w me..

Latest posts

Top Bottom