changing things up abit need pro advice

• Thread starter reeldrag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeldrag

reeldrag

Ok heres the deal due to some recent changes in life (sending all my $ to help keep my dad alive) I need to change up a few things on my grow. I live Hawaii but kinda remote so cant always get all the cool stuff anyway. Been growing for yrs but most of you have forgotten more then I will ever know so need your real non bs answers please. I have been running roots soul line fyi very happy with that line but just to much cash now. I need to go on the cheap for a bit, Im thinking GH maxi gro GH maxi bloom with moab with sunshine number 4 in 15 gallon smart pots. yes I know super chem but i will flush hard last 10ish days. my big question is should I even bother using any of my mykos,azos,mammoth ect that i ran before as Im being told that maxi gro maxi bloom being salt based will just kill all the microbes in the soil anyway. Open to all suggestions. Also this is a serious question has anyone ever bought seeds online and got anything decent. My buddy dropped like 2k on seeds from the top 3 rated banks bought like 10 of their best strains, ie gorrila glue #4 gmo purple punch gsc lemon haze sour D suppose to be proven stable strains they all suck! He knows how to grow, so i know its not him (his cloned stuff is awesome) the pheno just suck. I have yet to met someone I know who has any luck with online seeds. thanks everyone

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

As an alternative, read into KNF and Jadam. The islands practice these methods but call it something else, however its all little to no cost and all ingredients are things you already have access to or can buy for a few dollars. Please check it out as I sympathize bc I know the money struggle stuff. Its easy as 1,2,3

Anthem

Anthem

Ok heres the deal due to some recent changes in life (sending all my $ to help keep my dad alive) I need to change up a few things on my grow. I live Hawaii but kinda remote so cant always get all the cool stuff anyway. Been growing for yrs but most of you have forgotten more then I will ever know so need your real non bs answers please. I have been running roots soul line fyi very happy with that line but just to much cash now. I need to go on the cheap for a bit, Im thinking GH maxi gro GH maxi bloom with moab with sunshine number 4 in 15 gallon smart pots. yes I know super chem but i will flush hard last 10ish days. my big question is should I even bother using any of my mykos,azos,mammoth ect that i ran before as Im being told that maxi gro maxi bloom being salt based will just kill all the microbes in the soil anyway. Open to all suggestions. Also this is a serious question has anyone ever bought seeds online and got anything decent. My buddy dropped like 2k on seeds from the top 3 rated banks bought like 10 of their best strains, ie gorrila glue #4 gmo purple punch gsc lemon haze sour D suppose to be proven stable strains they all suck! He knows how to grow, so i know its not him (his cloned stuff is awesome) the pheno just suck. I have yet to met someone I know who has any luck with online seeds. thanks everyone
Send the money on quality soil and just go on E bay and get a small kit of Jacks 321 or a front row ag kit. To be honest, I am so against PK boosters and my last grow proved to me they are a waste of money, if 2 1/2 units sounds good per light

Ponky

Ponky

I've only ever gotten decent seeds one time. And they were sold through government store. They had a tax stamp. And are what they claim to be. And ProMix HD is better than sunshine Mix 4.

growsince79

growsince79

I mostly grow my own seeds. I've grown store bought from caliconnection, twenty20, and pistil positive. Of those three, caliconnection is the only one I'd buy again. I'm getting ready to try Victory Gardens LSD.

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I have had lots of success with new420guyseeds, never had one not pop and good strains.

Top Bottom