Channel+ (medical Seeds Co.)

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

I decided to write a review for this strain because i thought it might be of use to some farmers here. After smoking this strain for about a week, I can tell you, it's something special. The genetic lineage is (Big Bud X Skunk). I didn't grow this strain, it was a friend of mine and he's told me this plant is great, it moms and clones easily, also a big yeilder. This plant would be great for hash production. mostly large dense buds low leaf to bud ratio altho the mids buds will be leafy as seen in the first pic.. that is a mids nug. Depending on the pheno it would seem to me this plant could either be a stinker or not at all. Although whatever terpene profile the plant takes on it will definitely be a unique and satisfying bouquet. Grows sativas like thin leaves, not sure on pest and disease resistance. Before i start the smoke report I wanna say this makes an excellent commercial cash crop. It's also great head stash. if you have med patients who seek an indica that is not overwhelming and that doesn't knock you out i would suggest you talk to them about this strain, the medicinal qualities imo are very powerful.

This smoke doesn't get boring, it's seriously a strain you can smoke a lot of, and you will! I smoked 0.7 grams in a joint and enjoyed it beautifully, the flavor and overall smoking experience was so enjoyable to me that i literally rolled another 0.7 gram joint right after putting the first one out. This strain takes me back some years, it's very reminiscent of the weed i got back when i was young. Also I smoked some great NL#5 and this could be its sister. Because of my adoration for NL varieties and due to the taste i got from this weed reminding me of NL, I'll be purchasing some of these seeds.. or even better if i could get a cut of this pheno from my friend who grew it, i'll have to find out if he's still running it.

Overall effect in terms of how stoned I am, well lets say it's not right up there with OG kush or green crack but it's very close. This is in my opinion "old school weed". The one other thing I wanted to say about this one is I've been smoking since I was 13 years old, and I've smoked a lot of weed. This is one of my favorites, so i guess that would say a lot. Even smoking the shake from what was left in the bag, that joint even tasted great and had close to the same satisfying smoke experience as the buds did. Good job Medical seeds co.! While smoking the joint i took notes, here they are.

Taste lasts throughout the joint, very relaxing, balanced high, tingling in the body, mind clarity, mood booster, extremely satisfying smoke, social lubricant, empathetic, aphrodisiac, verge of being narcotic, smoke provides wonderful throat hit.

Predominating terps:
yeast, lemon grass, cotton candy, floral, metallic, moss

Background terps:
Cherry, autumn leaves, ammonia, paint thinner, vanilla

Channel 1

Channel 2

Channel 3

Channe 4

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom