Charas Hash To Oils?

• Thread starter huskyboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

huskyboi

hi guys, does anybody know if there is a simple,safe process for turning charas hash into oils for consumption, or black hash oil, thanks

F

fenderguitar

dissolve the charas in ethyl alcohol. then evaporate the alcohol on a electric stove.

H

huskyboi

thanks fenderguitar, i dnt suppose you know what ratio of alcohol for say 10 grams of top quality charas? & how long do i leave it sit? i have full strength food grade isopropol to work with. thanks

F

fenderguitar

use enough alcohol to comletely cover the charas.
let it evaporate in a pot on the stove for about 20 to 30 minutes. do not let the mixture boil im order not to destroy the thc. it should only bubble and never boil. let the charas soak in alcohol for a 2 to 3 hours and stir regularly before evaporatin it.

F

fenderguitar

did you make the charas your self or did you buy it? im planning on traveling to the himalayas in northern india to make hand rubbed charas from wild Cannabis.

H

huskyboi

thanks for that, ive got it stewing as we speak, ;-) could i leave it over night then cook it up tomorrow? i purchased it from a friend, never had anything like it outside of amsterdam, am planning on a trip myself in the near future to go make some myself, would be an amazing experience.

F

fenderguitar

yes you can leave it overnight. good luck and happy high!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Double boiler if u have it . Avoids flash offs when the alcohol evaps

Latest posts

Top Bottom