A good sativa will reduce pain without couch-lock. And it also energizes you. Ask @BionicKroniK what happens when you have sativa before bed....
Well...Around 3AM I wake up to go to the bathroom, I figured while I'm up I might as well take a couple hits from the bowl (for the pain, of course ) and by the time I'm suppose to go back to bed...Negative! I end up CLEANING the kitchen, the bathroom, and sometimes I find myself sweeping too! Most times I end up back in bed about an hour or so later, sometimes I don't even go back to sleep and I'm up for the rest of the day..."BionicKronik"? Naaaaah!A good sativa will reduce pain without couch-lock. And it also energizes you. Ask @BionicKroniK what happens when you have sativa before bed....
Yeah I worked for the feds at USDA agricultural research center, in Beltsville Maryland, in the 80's. I walked through huge greenhouses full of pot, and half sunken buildings full of shrooms !!!!!There are goverment studies that prove how effective it is done in the 1960's. They don't use them because it was illegal all this time.
That and big pharma doesn't want you to see them.
That's a tough question. It depends a lot on individual body chemistry. We like Durban Poison and GDP. We grow and harvest 75% of the grow just as the trichs are getting milky and the other 25% with about 25% amber for the sedative effects. It took a bit of time to get it all ironed out and we still experiment with it to fine tune.What's the best sativa for treating pain, in your opinion? Nerve pain- fybromyalia pain. Tks so much
BK has the nerve stim also. But it's very rare that she turns it on anymore. It took about 3 weeks to clear the body of the opiates, but about 3 months to fight thru the physical withdrawl. that was the worst part.Yeah she's got that nerve stimulator implanted already. They are in the process of getting ready to implant some med delivery device in her back. He Says she's beyond opiates. 1st time grower. Just harvested approx. 1 month ago but weed wasn't acdc like advertised. Got a every minute of the day user, practically, stoned !!!! So much for growers choice seeds. Also grew A white widow that we may have her try. Plan is right after her next drug test to smoke some. Tests are predictable at 3 months apart. I know everyone is different, but approx. How long, or how much smoking weed till it's really in your system and should be making a difference if it's going to ? Thank you Soooooo much for your help. 20 + years on opiates are literally killing her. You can see it !!!!!
It took me about 6 mos. + to get over all the physical, emotional, and psychological effects...Smh...Not a nice place to be, but it had to be done! I couldn't have gone through it if it wasn't for @ComfortablyNumb at my side and helping me/US along the journey! Kudos to all You Guyz and Galz for sticking it out with "us" and supporting us the best wayz possible, which isn't an easy road for anyone...Hats off to You'z!BK has the nerve stim also. But it's very rare that she turns it on anymore. It took about 3 weeks to clear the body of the opiates, but about 3 months to fight thru the physical withdrawl. that was the worst part.
I got hurt at work about 15 years ago. Tore my rotator cuff and partially crushed my L5 and S1 I think it was. I was on hydrocodone 10's for just over 10 years. They made me sick, stupid and damn near immobile. They were also causing pain after a while. I went cold turkey after the accident because I had to be up to care for her. That was one of the worst times of my life. Screw Doctors. They are shills for the drug companies.
She does not have to take the stim, you can say 'No.'
You can buy raw CBD bud and have it shipped to you. I use Tweedle Farms when I'm not growing itDepends what State you're in...And noooo, "Stoner" is not a State (you live in ), but a state-of-mind maybe...
CBD is legal in ALL States (USA), so we can purchase it from any local CBD stores, most 7-11 stores, gas stations, and online as well...