Charlottes Angel CBD - First Thread

• Thread starter Jakecan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Totally! She's also been looking up recipes for topicals to make out of the trim for the harvest :)!
Right on! ๐Ÿ‘ We've tried the topical THC/CBD Oil (for external use only, no cooking or eating with it lol), it helps our joints and nerve pains, etc....That stuff is sooo gooood, making your own would be even much more better and probably more potent too! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

Panhead59

Panhead59

We tried the 2500mg. Correct #, i think. Highest we could find. No relief. Treating chronic pain. Anything that anybody has tried, please forward info. Gotta get wife off opioids. Doc now wants to insert pain med device into her back. Getting desperate, drs. Are killing her, cause they don't know how to treat cause- fibromyalgia. Don't mean to hy-jack thread. If i did, i am sorry.

Jakecan

Jakecan

We tried the 2500mg. Correct #, i think. Highest we could find. No relief. Treating chronic pain. Anything that anybody has tried, please forward info. Gotta get wife off opioids. Doc now wants to insert pain med device into her back. Getting desperate, drs. Are killing her, cause they don't know how to treat cause- fibromyalgia. Don't mean to hy-jack thread. If i did, i am sorry.
Of course man! These growing forums are for growers to help other growers. I'm sorry the medical system is failing your wife. If there's anyone on this forum that is knowledgeable about this sort of thing please step in!

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hey, sorry to hear about your wifes trouble. Unfortunately i dont know too much about what you are asking but I know there are certain terpenes that help more than others. And those terpenes are the desirables for treatment. So you could try and source some strains that are heavy on the terps you desire. Good luck friend

Jakecan

Jakecan

Have you looked into RSO, "Rick Simpson Oil"?

Panhead59

Panhead59

Haven't heard of it. Everyone be careful with the cbd plants. I just harvested an ac/dc which is almost all cbd and a relative got high as crap off of it. And he stays stoned, so high tolerance. Just sayin.......

Jakecan

Jakecan

Haven't heard of it. Everyone be careful with the cbd plants. I just harvested an ac/dc which is almost all cbd and a relative got high as crap off of it. And he stays stoned, so high tolerance. Just sayin.......
Check it out. Theres plant of information out there on how to make it as well. Would probably make it rather than buy it.

Oh yea, I've noticed when buy strictly CBD strains that there's a lot of disclaimers noting that sometimes you may not get CBD....

Panhead59

Panhead59

Pain management drug tests her 3-4 times a year. Dr. Said if she tried smoking it, and it showed up on drug test, he'd cut her off all meds !!! So all the terpines and other bennies are a no go. He's Prolly gettin' something from drug companies. I just don't trust some of these doctors anymore.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Check it out. Theres plant of information out there on how to make it as well. Would probably make it rather than buy it.

Oh yea, I've noticed when buy strictly CBD strains that there's a lot of disclaimers noting that sometimes you may not get CBD....
Ok thanks, I'll look into it. Anybody know a native American medicine man ? I'm serious.!!!!!

Jakecan

Jakecan

Pain management drug tests her 3-4 times a year. Dr. Said if she tried smoking it, and it showed up on drug test, he'd cut her off all meds !!! So all the terpines and other bennies are a no go. He's Prolly gettin' something from drug companies. I just don't trust some of these doctors anymore.
That sounds like a dirty doctor.... Is cannabis illegal where you're from?

Panhead59

Panhead59

SW Virginia. Just went "mostly" legal July 1. No retail sales yet but you can possess and grow 4 plants per household. Supposed to be one of the best pain management drs. Around here. I think they are just hesitant 'cuzz it's fairly new to them since it's still a class 1 drug and not to many official studies on it yet.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

โœ‹ Raising my hand...lol

OMGOSSH this sounds SO familiar to ME, been there done THAT! She needs not only the CBD, BUT the THC too, which was most important for Me in getting the daily pains down to minimal, and with higher doses of THC, I'm just about pain free! ๐Ÿ‘

Back in 2015, some BLIND guy drove his SUV into our motorcycle, @ComfortablyNumb broke about 4-5 ribs, I shattered my left tibia (leg lol) and knee cap as soon as my foot hit the pavement, was on Morphine, Vicodin, amoung other pain killers, couldn't walk without a cane (after not being able to walk for about 3 mos.), and had a nerve device implanted in my spine, I was a hot mess! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ @ComfortablyNumb

Long story short...With the help of the Pakalolo (Cannabis) I was able to ween myself off of ALL those pain killers, AND I haven't needed a cane for over 6 mos. now! ๐Ÿ‘ I can't just take the CBD alone, it doesn't give me the relief I needed and especially with the nerve pains that I have, BUT when I use it with the THC...OH YEAH BABY, now...I'm a HAPPY hot mess! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

YEEEEP! My pain management Dr. said the same thing to me too! Smh...The Doctors work FOR US, not the other way around! So I weened off THEIR meds, and now I take OUR meds! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ I haven't been back to that Doc since the "flu"...March 5, 2020 was the last time I took a Vicodin, and never again! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Next time you see the quack, tell him that you are considering a Mal-Practice suit for failing to include natural treatments in his treatment plan. Call a lawyer first and have him ready. Remind him that he works for YOU.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Me and Doctors are not on good terms. Damn quacks. I usually know more about whats happening than they do. Most of them don't like me after about 5 mins because I tell them what we are going to do, not the other way around. And I'm not being a butthead either, I research before we go see them so I know whats up. I stuff the doubletalk back in their mouths.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

SW Virginia. Just went "mostly" legal July 1. No retail sales yet but you can possess and grow 4 plants per household. Supposed to be one of the best pain management drs. Around here. I think they are just hesitant 'cuzz it's fairly new to them since it's still a class 1 drug and not to many official studies on it yet.
Just an fyi...When harvesting, the more amber you have may equal to "couch-lock", which you/she may not want, except for bedtime, maybe. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜„ Our last grow was Durbin Poison (Sativa) and Grand Daddy Purple (Indica), we harvested at about 5-10% amber and they were very yummy and probably the best grow yet that helped with our aches and pains! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž

We hope and pray that you both find the relief that she needs (and for you too lol), please do keep us posted, we'll be more than happy to help out where we can...Best of Luck to You and Your Wife! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค™

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Just an fyi...When harvesting, the more amber you have may equal to "couch-lock", which you/she may not want, except for bedtime, maybe. ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜„ Our last grow was Durbin Poison (Sativa) and Grand Daddy Purple (Indica), we harvested at about 5-10% amber and they were very yummy and probably the best grow yet that helped with our aches and pains! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
There are goverment studies that prove how effective it is done in the 1960's. They don't use them because it was illegal all this time.
That and big pharma doesn't want you to see them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom