Chasing my tail. What is this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Thread starter NorthernMitten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernMitten

NorthernMitten

Same plants and pots as the other pic?
Potassium deficiency. Stop the mag sulphate for now.

no direct wind on the plants and feed more often to keep a stable root zone.

reduce light intensity a bit until sorted. The leaves are showing some transpiration stress and thats driven by light.

dont go to huge pots 1-3 gal is perfect for coco with 70/30 you just need to feed less more often.

Thanks for taking the time to reply dude i truly appreciate it. I usually don’t get into multi feeds until they get into their forever pots. I always end up with crazy green algae if i do that. Even now lots of algae on top of the pots so i would assume they’re moist? I flower in 3 gals nd i usually am feeding abt 4 times in flower with the setup i run. I just have never run into this before. I will dim lights back and see if that helps. This is my first run in tents so that was leading me to think light burn or something. Just one of those grow mysteries i guess. Thanks again

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for taking the time to reply dude i truly appreciate it. I usually don’t get into multi feeds until they get into their forever pots. I always end up with crazy green algae if i do that. Even now lots of algae on top of the pots so i would assume they’re moist? I flower in 3 gals nd i usually am feeding abt 4 times in flower with the setup i run. I just have never run into this before. I will dim lights back and see if that helps. This is my first run in tents so that was leading me to think light burn or something. Just one of those grow mysteries i guess. Thanks again
Yeah the reflective material improves light intensity (Photons reflected).

Algae is no issue at all. It only mean that there is lots of light getting to the media and adequate conditions for growth. It will disappear once the plants shade the coco better

the key to keeping the media balanced is feed often. You barley need any runoff but it will eliminate PH, swings, ppm concentrations and plenty of other issues.

NorthernMitten

NorthernMitten

Yeah the reflective material improves light intensity (Photons reflected).

Algae is no issue at all. It only mean that there is lots of light getting to the media and adequate conditions for growth. It will disappear once the plants shade the coco better
gotcha. Thanks dude. Im potting up tomorrow once they root in ill up the feedings. Hoping that will solve it.

ev.dawgy

ev.dawgy

Those were bodhi phone home in actual 3 gal pots. Not the trade size or whatever. They were some big girls lol
I love Bohdi seeds. I hunted down some Granola Funk, got the last pack from a dutch site called cannapot. I heard via podcast that the strain carries the rootbeer sassyfrass terps, so that's what I intend to look for after making some F2's.

Granola Funk = GSC x Wookie 15.
Phone Home = Triangle Kush x Wookie.

Wookie = Lavender x Appalachia.

Hopefully it was the Wookie that gave that nice structure :D.

@Aqua Man knows what he's talking about in terms of the feeding for coco, so you should be in good shape going forth.

I'd love to follow along this grow seeing what you've already been able to accomplish.

NorthernMitten

NorthernMitten

I love Bohdi seeds. I hunted down some Granola Funk, got the last pack from a dutch site called cannapot. I heard via podcast that the strain carries the rootbeer sassyfrass terps, so that's what I intend to look for after making some F2's.

Granola Funk = GSC x Wookie 15.
Phone Home = Triangle Kush x Wookie.

Wookie = Lavender x Appalachia.

Hopefully it was the Wookie that gave that nice structure :D.

@Aqua Man knows what he's talking about in terms of the feeding for coco, so you should be in good shape going forth.

I'd love to follow along this grow seeing what you've already been able to accomplish.
I have only ran phone home and i got a freebie lemon lotus from GLG that i did run as well. The phone home is just a great plant. Not picky and basically grows itself. The lemon lotus was a nice plant, but finicky and i just ddn’t care for the smoke personally. But for a freebie i am not complaining. I have a pack of more cowbell (GSC x 88 G13xhp) that im gonna try to get into later on this summer. Once i figure out my way around the site i will throw some journals up going forward. I will keep this current situation updated as well. Once i get over this hump it will be smooth sailing. Love for u to follow along dude!

NorthernMitten

NorthernMitten

Ok so its been a few days since i posted about this issue. Happy to say these ladies are back on track and looking much better. Appreciate the help guys. Here’s some pics

IMG 1472
IMG 1473
IMG 1474
IMG 1475
IMG 1476
NorthernMitten

NorthernMitten

@ev.dawgy Little update. Things are goin pretty smooth after the rough start. Flipping to flower tomorrow. I will put a net down and let em roll. 12 space juice from solfire and 4 phone home from bodhi.

IMG 1518
IMG 1519
Top Bottom