Chasing Unicorns ( Legendary Blue Orca Cuts And Other Heirlooms And Landrace Strains )

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Well I wanted to plot my course a bit so I can be a little more organized moving forward. I've been terrible in the past. My goal is to try to capture the raw heirlooms. It will be an awesome journey.

My Plan
>Blue Orca x (The Black x 91 NL#5/Neville's Haze) aka 'Bliss'

1st cycle

> take cuts from each female pheno identified and 2 strongest males > cull males from planter > keep cuts of each pheno and males in veg area
2nd cycle
> plug and run > take cuts from desired female phenos > harvest pollen and seeds
3rd cycle
> fem cut run

I will also be working with "the yogi", "mr greengenes cherry bomb 79' maui wowie ibl", malawi, and "purple zebra".

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well I wanted to plot my course a bit so I can be a little more organized moving forward. I've been terrible in the past. My goal is to try to capture the raw heirlooms. It will be an awesome journey.

My Plan
>Blue Orca x (The Black x 91 NL#5/Neville's Haze) aka 'Bliss'

1st cycle

> take cuts from each female pheno identified and 2 strongest males > cull males from planter > keep cuts of each pheno and males in veg area
2nd cycle
> plug and run > take cuts from desired female phenos > harvest pollen and seeds
3rd cycle
> fem cut run

I will also be working with "the yogi", "mr greengenes cherry bomb 79' maui wowie ibl", malawi, and "purple zebra".
i was looking at the purple zebra and the one x punto roho,looks to be tasty stuff,lmao

Organikz

Organikz

Mazar anything has a great effect for me. It's smooth but very long lasting. Gives me a clear headed relaxed feeling where I float in my bubble to deflect people ignorance.

I notice that I'm more likely to laugh if I hear someone try to sneak one in on me. Helps me seperate fight and flight scenerios a bit better. Being a business owner you hear stupid comments all the time.

I tell people straight up I'm good. I'm not good because I'm good. I'm good because I care and intake pride in my work...even OCD...i have to pull myself away a lot and tell myself it's perfect...LITFA

Organikz

Organikz

So it treats anxiety/depression, ADD, mood swings, pain, insomnia, you fucking name it.

I've learned the capsules are the best for consistent dosage. It's a guessing game with edibles. 1 square might do nothing and one might make you see trails.

Also because it utilizes cannabinoids rather than forced chemical releases its a steady effect vs a little rollercoaster. I love it.

I love it. As a businessman it's important to remain calm and monotone no matter how the customer acts. I have that ability as well as not letting the bothersome ones who think you should spend your evening talking to them about their work they need done. I dont work for free.

People want me to follow.their schedule but they don't understand they are one of 50 people with the same issue at any given minute. I need a number dispenser wheel.

Im not watching Oprah waiting for your call bud...

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Mazar anything has a great effect for me. It's smooth but very long lasting. Gives me a clear headed relaxed feeling where I float in my bubble to deflect people ignorance.

I notice that I'm more likely to laugh if I hear someone try to sneak one in on me. Helps me seperate fight and flight scenerios a bit better. Being a business owner you hear stupid comments all the time.

I tell people straight up I'm good. I'm not good because I'm good. I'm good because I care and intake pride in my work...even OCD...i have to pull myself away a lot and tell myself it's perfect...LITFA
lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Mazar is so 2003 lol

Organikz

Organikz

Mazar is so 2003 lol
I am a landrace man. All my experience was with bagseed outdoor before about 3 years ago. I'm on the east coast. Genetics had to be fedexed from California besides diesel.

We're behind man. We still buy made up name weed lol. Half the time your crop would get snatched. Why you think i set up inside?

I can go to DC now but mine blows it out the water. We can't walk around and say hey do you grow, I grow, let's swap genetics...cops would be at my door quick, fast, and in a hurry

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I'm going to build a pheno profile. Bliss might be fairly new. It's in the upper price range but i had to get the yogi and this is the equal freebie pack. I know he doesn't work them too much unless he sees a major mutation issue.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm going to build a pheno profile. Bliss might be fairly new. It's in the upper price range but i had to get the yogi and this is the equal freebie pack. I know he doesn't work them too much unless he sees a major mutation issue.
you know the //the one x punto rojo//he told me that was a columbia male it was made with,lot of sativa in this one,lol

Organikz

Organikz

you know the //the one x punto rojo//he told me that was a columbia male it was made with,lot of sativa in this one,lol
You want sativa? I got sativa. Equatorial IBL Sativa. The most potent and rare landrace on earth. Malawian government criminalized cultivation of marijuana and damn near wiped the strain from the face of the earth. There were still a few to be had in small villages on the outskirts where she was captured. Malawi Gold was given this name because it is seen as precious and rare. I will pop some next run but we're looking at a 3 or 3.5 month flower.

When dealing with the one or blue orca I was told to look out for PM. There are purple and green phenos. GaS also told me to snatch cuts from anything that has Chemdog structure and I notice that is the one everyone is rocking. Here is chunks cut. Coot gave this to him personally. Lucky bastard.

2b793a511e9c0de0c31e65107844d28e
Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

15 babies growing. All phototropic and shit. Only 1 bean never popped but i threw it in the bed anyway. Who knows? A bed of humus might do the trick. Anyway these started rolling out the gate. I'm happy with the vigor. I can pop these beans with my eyes closed. Matter of fact I forgot about them until last night and every one was sticking out of the riot cubes with 3" roots.

Organikz

Organikz

The ones from left the right and down to up would be the order they sprouted. They look like they've established a good root system and are starting to launch. I don't get all freaked out about slow lateral growth early on. I want total biomass. ROOTS!!! rhizosphere is where the magic happens.
20171121 070218

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You want sativa? I got sativa. Equatorial IBL Sativa. The most potent and rare landrace on earth. Malawian government criminalized cultivation of marijuana and damn near wiped the strain from the face of the earth. There were still a few to be had in small villages on the outskirts where she was captured. Malawi Gold was given this name because it is seen as precious and rare. I will pop some next run but we're looking at a 3 or 3.5 month flower.

When dealing with the one or blue orca I was told to look out for PM. There are purple and green phenos. GaS also told me to snatch cuts from anything that has Chemdog structure and I notice that is the one everyone is rocking. Here is chunks cut. Coot gave this to him personally. Lucky bastard.
sound to me like right at about january,starting some indoors and transplanting outdoors about end of april,for some loving of the sun and summer heat,should do good considering came from a tropical area,yes i am a sativa man,i dont care how long they take,that buzz is what im after,lmao

Organikz

Organikz

Honestly all of these guys/girls are showing vigor traits. I couldn't believe I walked in after 72 hours no heat mat bam. First week they moved a little slow as far as lateral but as I said I think they wanted to explore a bit with their roots. I planted them on worm swarms. Probably wanted to soak some of that.

My new secret and it works for keeping the gnats out of your cubes. I always soak in a cup of water with 1/4 cup coconut water, a few drops of fulvic acid, a pinch of aloe, and now I like to add a tsp of saponin tea to that.

The gnats want nothing to do with it. And it keeps roots well oxygenated with that o3.

Top Bottom