Cheap fans after christmas

• Thread starter Oregonic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

So I am working on a 3x3 tent with 600hps for my ladies and while in the process I butchered an inflatable tigger ornament and found gold.

The tigger was an impulse buy after xmas a few years back and never got used, I paid 6.97 for one powerful little fan! I just have to dispose of the body now.....

I will be doing this again in a few weeks and will take photo's and step by step. One of the best parts is the built in flange, btw its 26w and is perfect for intake.

Would love some feedback if anyone else is using these, happy holidays!:smiley_joint:

true grit

true grit

Tigger? Are you talking about the inflatable yard animals/santas?

O

Oregonic

Yeah, you can pick them up super cheap right after xmas and the little blowers they have in them are sweet!

O

Oregonic

a few pics

Took a few pics of the blower flange it comes with. Also got a shot of the power pack and one with the fan mocked up with some panda film.

Not bad for 7 bucks not the most silent but will move some air!

DIY fan1
DIY fan2
DIY fan3
DIY fan4
DIY fan5
S

ShorelineTex

Dude...that's friggin' awesome.

How much was a Santa? You can get a Stanley Blower Fan for like $40 and it's like a 10 minute mod...I put up a post about it here:

O

Oregonic

Any idea of the CFM's it puts out?

Nope, did a little looking but not able to find the CFM:bubblez:. Anyone know a way to test?

The inflatable run cheap after xmas find the 75% off sales at lowes or HD.

The Stanley mod is sweet, very nice find. Wish I would have seen that before I threw down cash on a can fan :confused0059:

hubcap

hubcap

PLEASE....oh PLEASE

DO NOT steal these off your neighbors lawn.
his kids really like them........m'kay?

PLEASE!

lol

S

ShorelineTex

PLEASE....oh PLEASE

DO NOT steal these off your neighbors lawn.
his kids really like them........m'kay?

PLEASE!

lol

Omg I think they wave you to the front of the line in hell for that. "Ok...Santa stealer and the guy with the German accent and Charlie Chaplin mustache...you guys come on through."

G

Green Cali

would love too know how this works out, if they move enough air its sounds great.

L

Lost

Don't let this out at Roll it up..

There won't be a santa left standing by xmas next year..

S

still learnin

very sweet. im gonna try this one.setting up a shed grow w400wt hps..8x4x7.5 split to 5'x4'x7.5' for flower& 3x4x7.5 for veg,mom.

Top Bottom