cheap veg booster..from an old hippy..lol

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Ok people..save your money and time..this is and old trick from the emerald triangle region.. you might not think this will work,,,but it does.. use organic coconut water at 40 to 60 ml per gallon of water..hydro . Soil or whatever u use,,inside or out..you will see amazing reults ,,especially in early veg..peace

sonoragold

sonoragold

Try it..it replaces alot of of other products,,super cheap..i get mine at a local groecery outlet...if u think about it,,the coconut is the largest seed in the world,,the liquid inside feeds the seed as it grows,,has so many great things in it..truely an amazing secret..the big companies out their dont want growers to get this info..besides all the benefits its organic ..

sonoragold

sonoragold

Yes i have,,,works killer either way,,,bot dilute it down to no more then 15 ml per gallon...i like to use it as a soil soak cause its just so good for your soil and the living micro organisms in it,,,another good tip is with any foliar feed use yucca as a wetting agent ...

chuckchill

chuckchill

well ill be damned.im 100% going to test that out:-) cheers man.veg ONLY?IS IT. every watering?.
peace c.c
Yes i have,,,works killer either way,,,bot dilute it down to no more then 15 ml per gallon...i like to use it as a soil soak cause its just so good for your soil and the living micro organisms in it,,,another good tip is with any foliar feed use yucca as a wetting agent ...

sonoragold

sonoragold

Ive never used it every watering,,,just every 3rd,,,ive used it in hydro and soil,,if hydro i just run constant,,,but yes only veg,,,makes them grow like crazy,,,i think it would make them stretch too much in flowering...works great though...

sonoragold

sonoragold

Yes,,in veg,,,nothing is bettet,,.,its an old time secret... im telling u it works better then the bullshit big companies r offering... its makes pot pot growblike crazy in tje veg stage.. i only veg for 7 days in my latest grow and they did really good..im going to veg in my next grow 21 days,mostly using coconut water...the shit is going to be epic... if things go rigjt,,going to be doing alien purple og.
.should be crazy.l

chuckchill

chuckchill

i love this thread:-)
its cool as owt. i need sommet to make stuff grow faster.the colds slowed everything!down to a PITTIFULL CRAWL.DAMN IT!.FUKIN WEATHER WE GET SHIT MAN.so it can be real coconut? bottled.im goin to the shop :-)get me some ocean spray thismorning.damn.i h8!these COLD ASS MORNINGS.ME NECKS ALLWAYS KILLIN MDE. :-) OH WELL. POT BROWNIES TODAY I RECKON.SHIT JUST! PUTS ME OUT ,ALL DAY + NIGHT:-)!.EVEN WAKE UP NEXT DAY WIV LEGS LIKE HOT CANDLES. OK IM JUST TALKING NOW! + ,TALKING SUMMORE:-).I JUST WOKE UP PLS? ,4.GIVE ME:-)LOL.
PEACE.
C.C.

chuckchill

chuckchill

sorry its meAGEN.! anyone ever used ,HESIS ,SUPER VIT,?.ITS ,25? BLAH BLAHS + SUM OTHER SHIT!SNAKE OIL? CUS!I AINT NOTICED IT DO SHIT 4,ME LIKE.
C.C

chuckchill

chuckchill

like big mikes FAT UGLY ARSE? I MEAN ,FACE SORRY.IM NOT A A/N HATER. LOL:-)INFACT.JUST THE OPPOSITE.I WONT EVEN DO A RUN UNLESS MY A,N BASIKS ARE COVERED.I.E. B,52, M.E.S.T ,NIRVANA,HAMMERHEAD.BIG BUD.CARBO LOAD. WELL!I TINK WE GET THAT PICTURE. :-)HA SOO? DONT H8 !ON ME FOR LIKING A/N:-) THERE.LOL. HAS ANYONE SEENTHE ,WONDERS IGUANA JUICE MAKES TO A VEGIN LADY?. HELL ITS LIKE U CAN PULL UR SEAT UP N WATCH.LOL.REALLY.THEY GO ,WIDE.START PRAYING. ETC.all that good shit we like to love:-)lol. im really bad 4,damn good genetics.lol.HELL? IM JUST A BROKE ASS 31,YR OLD ATM.LOL. THIS!MIGHT SOUND HARSH BUT.WEN MY DAD PASSED AT START OF YEAT!. I PAID NEARLY 2, K FOR A WOODEN BOX.SORRY I H8!,THE OTHER WORD. + ? THE FUCKERS BURNED IT!:( NOW THAT PISSED ME OF!. I NO MY DAD WOULDA DONE!. HED GO MAD ASWELL .BUT?WEN UR DEAD .IDK U KINDA CANT DO MUCH!:-) I AM HOWEVER BLESSED TO HAVE ,WHAT I CLASS AS GREAT ,FREINDS ON HERE:-) YAS NO WHO YAS ARE:-)PEACE FELLAS.+ MANY THANK YOUS TO.U KNOW WHO:-).THEY MADE SURE MY LITTLE HANDYS WERE FILLED WITH .AAA+ GEMS:-) .BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYE.:-)LOL.THEY FILLED UP MY ,TENTS, MANY TIMES OVER.WITH REAL FIRE!. ILL POST PICS NOW I FOUND MY CAMERA OUT. WELL!ILL TRY. YA DO NEED TO BE,TECH SAVVY LIKE.WICH I AINT.LOL. BUT POINT IS!ILL TRY.
C.CNEED
Try it..it replaces alot of of other products,,super cheap..i get mine at a local groecery outlet...if u think about it,,the coconut is the largest seed in the world,,the liquid inside feeds the seed as it grows,,has so many great things in it..truely an amazing secret..the big companies out their dont want growers to get this info..besides all the benefits its organic ..

sonoragold

sonoragold

coconut water has bunch of hormones
Wow,,killer read,,never knew any of that,,i just know it works..is cheap and easy to get,,was taught to me by an old grower from southern oregon way back in the late 70's,,,he swore by it and grew some of the best afghanxskunk weed i have ever seen,,
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE8QFjAF&url=http://www.researchgate.net/publication/40768354_The_chemical_composition_and_biological_properties_of_coconut_(Cocos_nucifera_L.)_water/links/0912f50ad7aa729a37000000&ei=oq5NVOS-IOX2iQLz7IDwCQ&usg=AFQjCNGoQJ4Y_GDMBR1HTnEB84bd58RDag&sig2=zE0afqDRghRmWBggoLmpfw&bvm=bv.77880786,d.cGE

chuckchill

chuckchill

i picked up a little 200,ml bottle at my corner shop today. i only wateres lastnight so i wont use it now! for a few days .but next time i do im just gonna go plain water + the coconut juice.lol. im gonna be real? amazed hopefully.lol. sounds crazy enough! TO BE TRUE:-)
peace.
c.c

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

actually this makes perfect sense to me. similar to the symbiotic relationship in soils between fungi/bacteria driven soils! What a wonderful share! This man is part of the solution ! well fucken done goodsir! Could I add coc water to r/o water????

Top Bottom