• Thread starter doubledip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paul Nepal

If using it outdoors I would advise to get something organic

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Dolomatic hydrated lime, buffers the ph at 7.
10 $ for a huge bag.

Mix in the soil or water it in 1 tbl spoon per gallon.

T

theTinker

How do things like this buffer PH at 7?

Is it like a substance that is PH 7 and refuses to change easily so it eventually brings all surrounding soil to close to its PH?

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

How do things like this buffer PH at 7?

Is it like a substance that is PH 7 and refuses to change easily so it eventually brings all surrounding soil to close to its PH?

Yep, an it provides cal/mag for them also.

K

Kief Stoned

I add it to my soil before planting. Even using a quality soil ( Fox Farms ) I have found that by adding lime to it before using keeps my plants from having problems/issues in the middle of flowering that they would normally have when I didnt add it. Such as PH problems etc.. I use Espoma brand ( pic below ) but it comes "pelletized" and I always grind it up in an old blender that I use specifically for this purpose.. But you can easily find and use the dolomatic lime in the huge bags and its also already in the powder for also so no need to grind it.

S

sjstylz408

I use Advance Nutes Ph Down .. its super concentrated .. i use about little less than a cap full to make my tap from 6.8 to around 6.0-6.2 and its like 15 for a bottle

K

Kief Stoned

I use General Hydropinics PH UP and DOWN to adjust my water after adding nutes before watering also..

Latest posts

Top Bottom