check me out/ help me out

• Thread starter DankBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankBuds420

DankBuds420

just stop by my profile and check me out, new grower here. i doubled posted my pics and cant figure out how to delete them lol all info for the plants are on first set of pics

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

Suggest you start a grow diary, Welcome.
heard that, i had one started but ended up putting it down. just got a calander gong for feeding though
Suggest you start a grow diary, Welcome.
heard that, i had one started but ended up putting it down. just got a calendar going for feeding though. just posted some pics of some probs im having if you wanted to try and help me out.

Dan789

Dan789

heard that, i had one started but ended up putting it down. just got a calander gong for feeding though

heard that, i had one started but ended up putting it down. just got a calendar going for feeding though. just posted some pics of some probs im having if you wanted to try and help me out.
So, go to "forums", scroll down to "Cannabis Infirmary", add a new post describing what particular ailment your plants seem to be suffering...No one will invest the time to sort through all your shots, on the hope/wish that they notice what your seeing in person...just sayin. Good luck.

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

So, go to "forums", scroll down to "Cannabis Infirmary", add a new post describing what particular ailment your plants seem to be suffering...No one will invest the time to sort through all your shots, on the hope/wish that they notice what your seeing in person...just sayin. Good luck.
Thanks man, actually just got some good info from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom