Check out Happys critical+2.0 auto grow 🤙🏼

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

This crazy girl still has her helmet on and it is very secure tried to knock it off with a toothpick and it isn’t going nowhere, anybody have a trick for getting the shell off?
B6D542B2 7E02 4E81 B68B 30B96A4223EE
8D174144 108B 4AD2 9110 7E336EC41F5E

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Give her another day to work it off and try the toothpick again. She might not be ready to show you everything on the first date😂
Bro you got me laughing in my lung room alone , “weirdo” hahahah I gave her a little mist 💦 hopefully that softens up her shell and we will see where she’s at tomorrow again possibly intervening then!
I’m over here trying to rip her top off dude she ain’t having it!!🤣🤣🤣

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Bro you got me laughing in my lung room alone , “weirdo” hahahah I gave her a little mist 💦 hopefully that softens up her shell and we will see where she’s at tomorrow again possibly intervening then!
I’m over here trying to rip her top off dude she ain’t having it!!🤣🤣🤣
Haha that’s hilarious, hopefully that will loosen her up. I would intervene at some point too. You know how those girls are, they might need a couple extra drinks to start shedding there clothes 😂

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Following along, good luck with your grows ! super stoked to watch these grow up!
Thanks a bunch trying to post a lot with these for the new auto growers”like myself” I know people are really fucking with them and believe me everyone, if I can do this literally anyone can please know that🤣🤣

E

Edinburg

Doing exactly what u are, Critical in a 3gal pot, however in winter i use nursery pots bc of low rh, they hold water longer and sides don't dry out. Mine 1 week old today gave first full watering and will continue once a week till they gain size.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Looking nice dude. Fellow former reefkeeper here as well. Still have two tanks and all the gear in my basement, but I tore them down when I moved 10 years ago. Every time I walk past them to my grow, I swear I am going to set them back up. Maybe tomorrow…lol. pulling up a chair dude. Been at this for a few and I am always happy to offer my opinion. Haven’t rocked soil in a while (I’m a dtw coco/Perlite guy these days), but I’m pretty sure I still remember enough to be of some assistance. Your babes look off to a good start. cheers

Top Bottom