Check out Happys critical+2.0 auto grow 🤙🏼

• Thread starter Happyreefing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Looking good man, loving the companion plants. This place is awesome, packed full of knowledge and cool people ✌🏼
I’m definitely hoping to catch a little bit more traction, a.k.a. fellow farmers in my thread when it comes to answering simple little questions and things that have to do with camera angles or random browning I find it pretty hard to get responses, however I am a little tiny first time grower so I understand not a lot of people want to chime in but hey Happyreefing !!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I’m definitely hoping to catch a little bit more traction, a.k.a. fellow farmers in my thread when it comes to answering simple little questions and things that have to do with camera angles or random browning I find it pretty hard to get responses, however I am a little tiny first time grower so I understand not a lot of people want to chime in but hey Happyreefing !!
Yeah I feel ya there, don’t try and get caught up on that to much. Just keep doing what your doing man ✌🏼

Observationist

Observationist

Sou
I should’ve snapped a photo of the underside it’s mostly on the underside and almost looks like the color of the shell of the seed but I think I’m being paranoid and cautious
nds loke the seed ur good

Observationist

Observationist

Not grown aiutos yet, besides one bagseed auto don’t seem appeasing but the supposed challenge might be

Good luck man , what grow # is this for ya?

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I’ll stick in here a few yrs and get my knowledge up and be able to get involved on some of the rather “smart” growers who’ve been doing this a long time and have an impact with info🤤

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Not grown aiutos yet, besides one bagseed auto don’t seem appeasing but the supposed challenge might be

Good luck man , what grow # is this for ya?
Always planned to run photos , I started with a photo , faster ability to stock up headstash was what peaked my interest in autos now , I’m going to run 3 skywalker og and 3 critical . 2 at a time untill I have a nice stash and then back to photos , I really enjoy the ability to manipulate them in any way , suited better for my smaller covert situation, so to answer this auto grow is my 2nd grow . Currently in week 5 of flower on my first in another 2x2 tent should be harvesting near Xmas 🎄 and then back to back to back auto harvests finish that and turn right back to my photos, I worked a trade with another fellow farmer for some other seeds so I have currently 8 strains ready to roll , very excited, will be here for all them , hoping to watch as I get better and look back at my first and laugh 😆 Happyreefing✌️

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Absolutely dude ain’t no slowing down over here we’re just getting going 🤙🏼Appreciate ya dude how’s your grow going ?
Nothing to special to report with mine. They seemed to be well recovered from topping and will be moving them in to the flower room with individual mobile scrogs in about a week. Just ordered stuff to make a sts for my breeding experiment in about a week so im excited to get that going

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Nothing to special to report with mine. They seemed to be well recovered from topping and will be moving them in to the flower room with individual mobile scrogs in about a week. Just ordered stuff to make a sts for my breeding experiment in about a week so im excited to get that going
Righteous man can’t wait to see an update on that good luck my dude, how many grows do you got under your belt?

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Righteous man can’t wait to see an update on that good luck my dude, how many grows do you got under your belt?
Thanks man, I’ll be making a journal when I start that. Started growing back in 2016, moved out to a place with 6acres in Cali and tried to do it big. Had like 3 8’x8’x14’ light depo greenhouses plus a whole single wide turned into a hydro grow house haha. Maybe had like 5k watts in it with all ebb n flow systems, it was awesome man. But I was already to late in the game I had a hard time getting dispensaries to buy my product bc there was so many people doing it. Then cali started that whole track and trace system so I said fuck it and down sized to just personal growing. It was a full time job before and I barley made my money back after all the shit I bought but had a shit ton of product that my family and friends enjoyed haha. I stopped growing for like a year and a half, got married had another son and decided to focus on my construction business. When flu hit me and my wife decided to pack up and jump across country to NC and start getting into real estate, buying and flipping houses. That was in 2020 and it’s been an interesting past couple years but going good and having a baby girl coming in May so im super stoked about that. I honestly can’t remember how many grows I have haha maybe a couple dozen maybe a little more bit I still wouldn’t consider myself a professional at all haha. I’m still learning new things all the time. I switched from rock wool cubes and hydro when i down sized to personal growing and got into organic. I don’t think I’ll ever stop growing though. Everyone in my family has there little set up and it’s super therapeutic. Sorry for the book 😂

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

I’ve barely been growing a full 2 years now

Around my 8th round
That is a decent amount, have you ran into the typical problems we always read about, pm, Nats, anything like that or has everything been pretty smooth sailing

Observationist

Observationist

That is a decent amount, have you ran into the typical problems we always read about, pm, Nats, anything like that or has everything been pretty smooth sailing
Had powdery mildew outdoors not so much yet indoors ,

always use IPM , integrated pest management from
The start and youre plants should never catch anything.

Doing soil is pretty easy and straight forward though and good way to start

I do have some gnats but I use h202 and hypochlorous acid, so it doesn’t get crazy.

I do salts perlite/coco
Sterile

And then a little aeroponics and DWC

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Thanks man, I’ll be making a journal when I start that. Started growing back in 2016, moved out to a place with 6acres in Cali and tried to do it big. Had like 3 8’x8’x14’ light depo greenhouses plus a whole single wide turned into a hydro grow house haha. Maybe had like 5k watts in it with all ebb n flow systems, it was awesome man. But I was already to late in the game I had a hard time getting dispensaries to buy my product bc there was so many people doing it. Then cali started that whole track and trace system so I said fuck it and down sized to just personal growing. It was a full time job before and I barley made my money back after all the shit I bought but had a shit ton of product that my family and friends enjoyed haha. I stopped growing for like a year and a half, got married had another son and decided to focus on my construction business. When flu hit me and my wife decided to pack up and jump across country to NC and start getting into real estate, buying and flipping houses. That was in 2020 and it’s been an interesting past couple years but going good and having a baby girl coming in May so im super stoked about that. I honestly can’t remember how many grows I have haha maybe a couple dozen maybe a little more bit I still wouldn’t consider myself a professional at all haha. I’m still learning new things all the time. I switched from rock wool cubes and hydro when i down sized to personal growing and got into organic. I don’t think I’ll ever stop growing though. Everyone in my family has there little set up and it’s super therapeutic. Sorry for the book 😂
No apologies needed, love that man sounds like you have encountered a whole lot of trails along the way and adjusted accordingly.🤙🏼 That’s how you do it brother good for you man , I myself have three kids under five years old so I see how that could eventually become something to put on hold while you focus on their lives and them growing as well.
I do get the therapeutic side of things I came from maintaining saltwater reef aquarium‘s for the past decade and was pretty lost after tearing some of them down getting back into something that truly feels like a passion is always the right way to go about it, I definitely dig it, everybody here is super helpful and open about things I wish the world operated the way we do here , can’t wait for the future and see how good things get as I go have a good one bro 😎 please feel free to write lots of books here 🤙🏼😍

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

No apologies needed, love that man sounds like you have encountered a whole lot of trails along the way and adjusted accordingly.🤙🏼 That’s how you do it brother good for you man , I myself have three kids under five years old so I see how that could eventually become something to put on hold while you focus on their lives and them growing as well.
I do get the therapeutic side of things I came from maintaining saltwater reef aquarium‘s for the past decade and was pretty lost after tearing some of them down getting back into something that truly feels like a passion is always the right way to go about it, I definitely dig it, everybody here is super helpful and open about things I wish the world operated the way we do here , can’t wait for the future and see how good things get as I go have a good one bro 😎 please feel free to write lots of books here 🤙🏼😍
Definitely man, it’s nice to be passionate about something. Definitely good for the soul. Me too bro, I want to see it already but I know I gotta wait for it, I get inpatient and want to see things happen right away haha. I gotta slow down and enjoy the ride😎 peace out bro✌🏼

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Day three and she was reaching for the light a little bit tested ppfd was at 200 moved up a bit to 400ppfd to hopefully slow the leg keep her stout 🤙🏼 Not much to report she’s doing well temps at 78 and rh whatever it wants to be 😆 skywalker og not popped yet , come on out girl !!

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

We have 100% germination ladies and gents !! Skywalker is here and has her fucking space helmet 🪖 on still 🤣✌️🙈 67 hrs to sprout from direct sow in soil
Both plants here autos two days apart , critical +2.0 and skywalker og

9AE2A533 95D3 4F90 B12E EA9EE86BBC7D
37F5A25C 58BE 4616 81F0 E5B856FE995D
D06B37F1 185D 4B99 A239 8D0D710B9D31
3FDD060F F64D 47F8 AAA9 6BB0083B6D21
Ganjadad

Ganjadad

We have 100% germination ladies and gents !! Skywalker is here and has her fucking space helmet 🪖 on still 🤣✌️🙈 67 hrs to sprout from direct sow in soil
Both plants here autos two days apart , critical +2.0 and skywalker og
Good shit man!!

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Good shit man!!
I have good things happening in one two footer and some weird things happening in another however pretty much super over all man I cannot expect perfection my first time around or my second or my third ha ha

Latest posts

Top Bottom