Check out my sfvog goin on 9 weeks. SICK

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Hi fellow farmers. Wanted to share my super success this round with my sfvog. Followed my buddies (ogonly) nute schedules for this strain and he hit it right. Never had such results. Astronomical!!!!!!

Getattachment1 2
Getattachment1 3
Getattachment1
I

ibTheMan

What kinda fert, medium , and do you got any bigger pics cant really much, looks goods what u can see.

hiboy

hiboy

Ya im goin to get some better pics tomorrow. First time doing the pic thing and these do not do justice. Double stack rw in drip feed trays. 6000 watts lined up and touching
Nutes
sensi a and b bloom
hygrozyme
big bud
protek
overdrive
monster bloom
carboload

The frost on these ladies is amazing.

D

DixinCider

looking nice bro. could you get bigger pics my friend?

hiboy

hiboy

Yes more pics coming so you can see why im tripping on this . Next grow is going to be uc12xl i just picked up. Gona do a thread grow so i can get some help with the uc.

hiboy

hiboy

Yes it is sick. These buds are as big as coke cans. I did a major topping in veg and most have 10-15 tops. One brush of these buds on your hands leaves you sticky and smelling that sweet pugnet smell for hours.
hiboy

G

gudkarma

better pics would make this thread sing.

nevertheless, all i see is a field of dankness.

yummy!

hiboy

hiboy

better pics would make this thread sing.

nevertheless, all i see is a field of dankness.

yummy!

Thanks GK. YEah its pics from my droid phone, they come out small so im gona invest in a camera soon. and it is fricking sticky icky.
hiboy

hiboy

hiboy

these are clones, original import into sfv back 11 years ago. Kinda hijacked it from my friend who would build the rooms for the big playas, and he needed my hellp electrical wise. So we got in on it and after learning for a couple years started my own dealio. It is the bomb strain. Luck is sometimes better than skill
hiboy

Top Bottom