Check This Out! Custom 4k Grow Come Watch The Show!

• Thread starter NHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHC

NHC

View
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 3
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 4
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 2
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 5
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 6
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 7
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 8
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 9
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 10
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 11
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 12
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 13
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 14
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 15
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 16
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 17
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 18
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 19
Check this out custom 4k grow come watch the show 20

NHC

NHC

Been working on this room for a little bit now.....Its working out great...When I started growing 11 years ago, these forums really helped me to figure out how I wanted to set up, by looking at pictures of everyone's rooms and getting ideas...This room is 10x10 inside dimensions with 12 foot ceilings...3 ton split system...4 NanoLux DE..Rolling 4x8 tables..Draining from the tables falls in a tote and gets pumped up and over the room into a drain ...the sump pump in the toat has a float sensor that pumps the water out once the toat is almost full...I also built a small 8 foot long room upstairs for cuttings and a couple moms.. .....I'll leave these pics right here...Be Back Soon

Madmax

Madmax

Wow..thats well thought out,very neat setup.you have thought of just about everything needed..

H

heisen

Been working on this room for a little bit now.....Its working out great...When I started growing 11 years ago, these forums really helped me to figure out how I wanted to set up, by looking at pictures of everyone's rooms and getting ideas...This room is 10x10 inside dimensions with 12 foot ceilings...3 ton split system...4 NanoLux DE..Rolling 4x8 tables..Draining from the tables falls in a tote and gets pumped up and over the room into a drain ...the sump pump in the toat has a float sensor that pumps the water out once the toat is almost full...I also built a small 8 foot long room upstairs for cuttings and a couple moms.. .....I'll leave these pics right here...Be Back Soon
Very nice man,rockwool is not easy to grow in like that.you have definitely honed some skills

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats a serious setup you got there bro. I love it. Everything is well organized and well thought out.

I remember setting up my first indoor grow space in my garage attic and now I look back and laugh. Every grow space since then made huge strides in improvements and each time the quality of end product was exponentially better.

I can see this isn't your first rodeo. Kudos on the awesome setup!

Top Bottom