Check your fem planet of the grapes seeds from Ethos

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
I have 9 diff strains...can barely get them to start or even stay alive...October was an absolute fkn joke trying to start seeds...might have two that popped and will make it...shame cause I certainly wasn't expecting results like that
I’ll add that I too have had plenty of dragonflames fire ! My only complaint was I had mostly males in every pack but loved the end product - even the freebie testers had some fire , I didn’t get great yields though not bad but not great

Madmax

Madmax

talk to @Dragonsflame . He's got some fems in the works, but his other lines are top notch and stable. I've yet to grow something from him that isn't stable, resilient, potent, and downright sexy. He's been a member here longer than I, long before launching his breeding label. Dude's a solid cat.
😍😍😍.they finally rocked up lol..they have been not far from me for over a month .planting Dude your drooling very soon..😃..seeds are like ballbearings.i might start a new diary for these...
20211110 202137

Last edited:
Scar818

Scar818

Damn man that sucks. Hopefully you get compensated. Btw im back Max its been a while. Startes my new grow

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Yeah..i guess the best thing to do is contact the bank and tell them ..if they dont get back i will put up the bank where i purchased them.

I might have to go back to regular seeds for more stable plants i guess..was just starting to trust people again after i got burned while back tens of 1000s of $$$ .i cant mention what happened as gives me away...i need to ask the old guys on here who have used just one breeder over a decade or so minimum that does all the work himself..
I've lost hundreds of thousands over the years due to back yard breeders.
You can't trust anyone - no breeder on earth will accept the liabilities.

The best advice I can give you is to make your own beans. From solid genetics that you already have grown.

Todays breeder is nothing like the breeders of my time.

IMG 20211110 102922

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks Joe..i was going to buy the seperate bottles silver nitrate and sodium thiosulpate anhydrus but cant get it..i might just have to buy a bottle ..they are 30ml for around 50 odd bucks and says you will use all of it for the period 2-3 weeks 3-4 times a day...

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Thanks Joe..i was going to buy the seperate bottles silver nitrate and sodium thiosulpate anhydrus but cant get it..i might just have to buy a bottle ..they are 30ml for around 50 odd bucks and says you will use all of it for the period 2-3 weeks 3-4 times a day...
Your welcome.

It's real simple.

Take one plant or as many as you like...

I use a plastic bag and cover half while keeping the other half exposed.

I spray down the exposed half..

When the branches dry, uncover the rest of the plant and out her back under the rig.

Repeat the process.

Eventually the branches that were sprayed will start to develop pollen sacks.

I keep a piece of cardboard to divide the sections.

Once I verify I have pollen in the sacs, I snip those branches off and beat the rest of the plant with them.

It's not complicated to do.

Ponky

Ponky

Selling bad seeds needs to be treated like selling a cut block.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Check your plants guys from Ethos..got some fems from him and have found male balls on them down through the plant .i knew something was wrong with them right from the start and am very disapointed how they were growing..just fucked up my grow that ive been busting my ass over to try and grow as best as i can...

a big Fuck You to you Cock
Tissue Culture for win!

Top Bottom