Cheese from Seedsman

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Its super easy! I use nut milk (cheese cloth bags) and a slow cooker. 3kg of local raw organic multi flower honey to 1/4lb of decarboxalated ground trim. Loosely pack the trim in the nut milk bag, tie it and toss it in the freezer while heating up the honey on the low setting (If you can keep the temperature around 110 degrees F you can retain the medicinal properties of the honey itself in the final product, I f@cked up, went way over this time ...)

When the honey is at the right temp, 110 - 115 degrees F, place the prepped chilled bag in the pot and work the honey through it/air out of the bag. (Here's the important part) once the temperature comes back up to where you want it, turn the cooker down to warm. Then check on it hourly for 8 - 12 hours, agitating and working the cheesecloth bag in the honey every time.

When you're satisfied you've suspended enough into the honey, remove the bag from the honey with tongs, roll it in tinfoil and wrap in it a tea towel so you can squeeze the remaining honey from the bag into the slow cooker without burning your hands.

While the honey is still hot and fluid, pour the honey into a jug or large measuring cup and then dispense into small sterile jars sealing them immediately with sterile hot lids. Allow to cool to room temp before refrigerating for an hour or two. Store in a cool dark place

😉

Thank You. 🍻

Dr.B

Dr.B

My adopted out clones from the last batch. Day 65. Nailed it W!! Good work!

Last update for the cheese.

IMG 0886
Last edited:
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I have a couple of OG cheese going, any quirks or sensitivities?

Dr.B

Dr.B

They were vigorous and resilient! Liked it hot, loved to be fed. No issues except for some massive stretch in bloom. 😉

Easiest strain I've ever grown aside from White Widow

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
They were vigorous and resilient! Liked it hot, loved to be fed. No issues except for some massive stretch in bloom. 😉

Easiest strain I've ever grown aside from White Widow
I just chopped my first, both of the cheese are mainlined , just waiting to up pot on Saturday when the rest of my mail gets here. Other than that all the front load is done ;) the last picture is the cheese. They are thriving with all this cutting
20200713 034410
Snapchat 404655761
20200714 030037
20200713 153015

Dr.B

Dr.B

I just chopped my first, both of the cheese are mainlined , just waiting to up pot on Saturday when the rest of my mail gets here. Other than that all the front load is done ;) the last picture is the cheese. They are thriving with all this cutting
View attachment 1000267View attachment 1000268View attachment 1000269View attachment 1000270
They do like to be cut it seems. I re-topped a plant 11 days into flower. Topped the hell out of it, cut every cola to keep it below the light. That single plant came in at just over a QP by herself. Much more than the unmolested plants who were only topped once...

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
They do like to be cut it seems. I re-topped a plant 11 days into flower. Topped the hell out of it, cut every cola to keep it below the light. That single plant came in at just over a QP by herself. Much more than the unmolested plants who were only topped once...
I have no idea how much that plant I just cut will be, I topped it and left the node directly below it. Then I just tied them back and theyoverthrew. I wish I had a way of know what that strain was 😂

Top Bottom