• Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : Cheese - outddor, organic
Method Smoked : Clean glass pipe / Glass bong

APPEARANCE

Cheese_outdoor_organic.jpg

Olive green with thin light orange hairs, some almost pink. Tons of little calxy's all bunched together. Pretty dense with an internal stickiness. Definitely outdoor, but pretty dank looking.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : heady pungent sweet aroma, similar to sweet polyester, almost doesn't smell like weed! Reminds me alot of "Elvis", but way more bite to the smell. Sharp, funky, fermented "cheese" and barley wine smell... together. So kinda like that port-wine cheese people eat with pretzels.

Associated smells of bud : Wine, Champagne, Mothballs, Musky-Skunk. When smoked in a room or other people, everyone turns their heads and asks what kind of weed we are smoking. Makes the air smell like incense is burning.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Like it smells... Chemical Polyester Chedder Cheese Skunk. Really intense. Almost offensive. Coats your tastesbuds with the flavour. Every hit tastes like the first. This is one of.the most intense tastes I ever sampled, right next to the Sour's, the Chem's and OG's.

Associated flavours : Musk, DMT (the drug)

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
4 = kinda harsh
- cough factor? : Yes.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body
Head 50% / Body 50%

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
8 (but it is outdoor)

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
2 hours.

Use : Nightime, weekends. This stuff gets you really high, you get cottonmouth quickly, and you also feel quite stoned. This is a great combination of a sativa and indica type high! It's like you are "up" and want to do things, but also way stoned. And that taste!!!

Munchies? : Yes... I need some chocolate !

green bastard

green bastard

nice report man i'd love to try the clone only cheese from holland is that the cheese your growing....the exodous cheese?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

great report:)

but didnt get the part about polyester cheddar cheese?

J

junior

Dominant flavour : Like it smells... Chemical Polyester Chedder Cheese Skunk. Really intense. Almost offensive. Coats your tastesbuds with the flavour. Every hit tastes like the first. This is one of.the most intense tastes I ever sampled, right next to the Sour's, the Chem's and OG's.

:cool0044:

Nice report,

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
very nice report

makes me want some cheese

jah hoover

i think the polyester is the flavor he associated with the incense smell

1luvbigherb

D

Dubwobble

I am not the one growing it, so I don't really know what cut it is.

It's outdoor from G.V., CA.

The polyester taste is hard to describe... usually the smell from polyester clothes is nasty, especially after they have been in the dryer. But this is a "good" nasty smell...just think "sweet chemical", as opposed to say Chemdog D that has a burnt sour kinda chemical smell.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I am not the one growing it, so I don't really know what cut it is.

It's outdoor from G.V., CA.

The polyester taste is hard to describe... usually the smell from polyester clothes is nasty, especially after they have been in the dryer. But this is a "good" nasty smell...just think "sweet chemical", as opposed to say Chemdog D that has a burnt sour kinda chemical smell.

i catcha m8:)

We have the real exodus cut here and it totally reeks out the place.

Top Bottom