Cheese (Seedsman), Chemdog (Nirvana), Kali China (Ace), Sweet Zombie (Expert), Zamaldelica x Kali China (Ace)

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
She is a beauty. I didn't know that strain turned purple. Am I seeing a nanner in those first too pictures on the left?
I thought so too and went and looked. Found the thing I was looking for and plucked it. Swollen calyx. Unless I'm just losing my mind.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I thought so too and went and looked. Found the thing I was looking for and plucked it. Swollen calyx. Unless I'm just losing my mind.
No friend, those are bananas, you want to pull them all off they were on quite a few of your pictures, hope this helps!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Btw in so doing my fingers smell like skittles.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
IMG 20201115 154818865 HDR2

Is one of what I plucked. What should I see. This is personal use and i have smoked plenty of seeded bud before, so I'm not like, terrified about it. Worst case i make some more bubble hash and smoke a little less flower. Just seriously trying to figure this out.

Last edited:
beluga

beluga

Yeah, I figured it was a nutsack as well. Just curious if you had a picture of what was plucked, independent of the other plant matter.
The structures become more apparent with experience, of course. But it's still a little easier to identify in isolation.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah, I figured it was a nutsack as well. Just curious if you had a picture of what was plucked, independent of the other plant matter.
The structures become more apparent with experience, of course. But it's still a little easier to identify in isolation.
Ya I mean again, i know i have missed them in the past. I even know light leaks are likely at certain events. This is not a pride thing. I just literally cannot find the damn things i see in the pics and confirm them as nanners and it's driving me mad lol.

On the bright side the swollen calyx i have grabbed have not been seeded so there is that.

Almost lights out time so I will try having a sober ish look tomorrow morning.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thats a nanner..one thing if that pollenates the others you will have female seed...
Yeah i mean it's gone now lol. I will look at all the plants looking for suspects tomorrow. Don't have time now.

My fingers seriously smell like skittles btw jesus.

Top Bottom