cheese

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

i growing cheese cuttings in miracle grow soil and just feeding them water.is there any downside to doing this?

C

cell

Nope, have you used any rooting agent? If so keep doing what your doing, some amazing things will happen :hi

wambam123

wambam123

no not using any rooting agent. i am currently into the second week of flowering is it to late to use it?

C

cell

Wait, so you've just taking this cuttling or you've been growing it out for awhile?

If its rooted and growing sturdy into its second week of flowering then your fine and have nothing to worry, if the cutting is off a mother plant that is in second week of flowering then I'd def through that sucker into veg for another month to get some growth out, or else your just flowering a baby plant and you will not have as much yield.

steveedg

steveedg

no not using any rooting agent. i am currently into the second week of flowering is it to late to use it?

how old are your cuttings ??
what medium are u using ??
if its a recent cut leave it on 24/7 for a couple of weeks before you go into flower read some posts m8 there is a lot of sound advice here and plenty of people willing to help a fellow grower

wambam123

wambam123

they had 4wks on 18 hrs and now they are in the 2nd week of flowering. they are about 1ft and a half tall. im not sure wot u mean by medium ?

C

cell

Medium means whichever substrate you are using to develop your plant. If they are what you say they are then you are doing fine. How is the structure? Color? Do you see anything on there that you might consider a problem? A pic would be useful. If not your fine, keep up your watering, and definitely start reading threads on here, you'll find them quite useful.

wambam123

wambam123

the structure of my plants is fine and they are a nice dark green colour,i do not have any probs at the moment cell,thanks for the info mate ill try and post a pic soon.

Top Bottom