cheese

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wambam123

wambam123

these are pics of my crop im 4 week in to the flowering stage im using miracle grow soil and water, no nutrients. would like some feed back but i also have some questions some of the plants cluttered near the bottom of the stem is the because they are cuttings? are they the right size ? should they be bigger ? and do they look healthy thanx

Cheese
Cheese 2
Cheese 3
Cheese 4
Cheese 5
Cheese 6
Cheese 7
Cheese 8
Cheese 9
Cheese 10
Cheese 11
Cheese 12
Cheese 13
Cheese 14
Cheese 15
Cheese 16
Cheese 17
Cheese 18
Cheese 19
Cheese 20
H

Husbandnwife420

looken good :yes u got somthing 2 look fourwed 2 nice what strains u got there?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice WamBam , Looks like ya gotta nice set up going .:rock

wambam123

wambam123

its cheese m8. Any advice on my questions would be great :yes

wambam123

wambam123

1 otha thing if u look at the bottom pic that plant is the same age as all the others can any1 tell me y the little fella hasnt grown haha

G

Grower

There looking fine, You could tidy up the cluttered growth at the bottom of the stems, just cut it off.

H

Husbandnwife420

thay look really good and healthy .as 4 the lil girl my guss only ?my opinuon . if the soil wasent packed 2 titly ,then its just her geneticks ?. I Would give them some kind of bud buster.(Dutch master-Flower 1L Floraison)(1.8-0.5-3.1) again its just What i do. it"s an organic Fert 4 Hygropanick:surprised --but can and is used 4 soil ,just start week thise is the first time iv used it. but DAM its good my buds dubbeled in size in no time. i started usein it at about 5 weeks in (flower) my self and it did wonders.:yes

wambam123

wambam123

thanx all. grower shall i cut the stems off even if they have bud on? think i will try tha bud booster will let u know if it has any effects. 1 more thing some of my leaves on 1 plant have turned yellow im gutted and have no idea y any ideas? thanx :talking

H

Hood Dr 313

what up doe wambam! I wouldn't worry too much about a couple of leaves sometime they yellow on their own.

wambam123

wambam123

just got the ionic range of nutrients so i am putting 7ml bloom per litre and 1ml of boost per litre.just gonna sit back and let the nutrients take over now.wish me luck!!!

wambam123

wambam123

hi all quick update ive been useing the bloom and boost, seems to be working well the buds r growing, they smell really strong and look good too. will try and post some pics 2moro. 1 question some of the leaves are dying shall i let them fall off or cut them off? cheers :)

G

GDaze

looks cool, just enjoy the grow wb...should only get better from here on in
bet you're itching to try your own homegrown eh?
atb

A

arpege

Nice work. Can't get the real cheese in these parts...
Cannabis is a weed and grows surprisingly well with little nutrient in a lot of environments.I guess your MG soil is enough to do the trick! I like the ionic line myself and have seen some monster grows using just that.
As far as the sides, Personally... usually trim the little shoots along the bottom about a third of the way up. The way my lighting is setup I have found that the bottoms dont get the light penetration and have seen better flower concentration up top that way. YMMV
I like to pull off fans that are dead or dying. Some folks leave everything for nature. The leaves turning yellow and dying is a normal part of late flower. Unless they are blocking crucial bud areas, I wouldnt worry about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom